Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
(The site is up, but got few bugs that need to be fixed :) )

"Thank you, my sweet dragon..." Ryo stared into the eyes and rub his own muzzle with Jedrek's, hugs him closer till the bulge on his panties made a contact with his lover before seeing Monica and Minami in beautiful set of lingeries, causing him to blush heavily. Then, he saw the Renamon take out two pairs of strap-ons and give one to Minami, knowing what will come next.

Jedrek blushed lightly across his black scales as he looked over to the two and asked, "You two were serious about that?" His tail wagged eagerly as he noticed both women in some lovely, tight lingerie. "Rawrrr...nice undies by the way."

Minami couldn't help but blush heavily as Monica planning to do nasty things with the boys before lift up a small grin, grabbing the strap-on with big dragon phallus on front side and small one on the inner side. "That's true, Monica...You pick my brother, and I'll pick this cute dragon..." With that, she approach feminine Jedrek and lick his cheek.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-16-2011, 01:44 PM