Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
Hoshi stared into the darkness of the room, analyzing every bit of information she could find, which wasn't much until the voice.. her voice rang out. Someone, or something is just trying to mess with me.. right? I don't really feel that way.. she thought, but even as she thought it, she knew that the voice was at least partially right. She did consider herself to be better than most of her classmates. But near the end of its speech, she shook her head, doing her best to remain calm in spit of the circumstances. "You might fool others with your little impressions, but it won't work on me." she said, though she almost sounded like she was trying to convince herself more than anything.

"Yui is a friend.. and I would never use her for anything." she said a little louder, ignoring the fact that if anyone were observing, they would think she was just talking to herself. "And if you knew me half as well as you think.. You'd know that I am happy with the people I know already."
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by Mute Point - 07-24-2010, 02:27 PM