Join our server on Discord

ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate...
(* Well, I'm making a new attempt at RPing, although I hope I can last well this time... Forgive me if the title isn't too great, couldn't really think of anything original at the moment too well >.<'*)

An Adventures of the Digiartists Domain Side Story RP
Facing the Darkness of fate...

Rules
1. No God-modding or power play
2. No more than 5 posts past if there are more than 3 players
3. You can have as many chars as you can control
4. Lemon Scenes encouraged whenever possible, no restrictions on type
5. Please be creative
6. You don't have to use my bios format that I'm using, a simplier one can be used if you want to.

(*Now the plot*)

Inside of a vast forest full of sleeping life, some of it was awakened and spooked by a running figure that was making her way through the forest. Birds fluttered and flew into the night time sky, the only light coming down from the full moon in pale moonbeams along the forest floor. A little girl stops in her tracks and leans up against the tree that was closest to her, wind blowing through her tattered shirt.

"Why... doesn't he just leave me be..." She asked herself, looking behind herself, panting. Her bare feet were sore at this point from all the running that she's done so far. Sensing that her pursuers were far enough away, she sits down at the tree and rests her legs for a while. An object on her back parted ways as she sat down, bringing something that looked like tendrils across her lap, resting her arms on them. Four small objects near her mouth moved slightly as she was panting, almost as if tasting the air itself. She looks down at herself, what she has become thanks to that... degenerate scientist.

"I wonder if I'll ever be normal again..." She asked herself, running a hand along the tendril. It felt like she was touching her other arm at first though she wasn't. Closing her eyes she tries to take a small nap while attempting to stay alert of her surroundings, but soon she falls asleep, slumping to the ground.

-Name: Alicia Kaiwing
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x5/Dr...lored3.gif
-Alias/Nickname: Alice
-Group: Genetic Expiraments #04
-Breed: Advanced Human (Cockroach)
-Height: 4"2'
-Weight: 90ibs
-Real Age: 12
-Looks: 10
-Birthdate: Unknown
-Birthplace: Unknown
-Hair: Brown
-Eyes: Dark Emerald
-Facial Features: Fearful, innocent
-Clothing: Ragged tall t-shirt, white undergarments
-Personality: Extremely shy and very timid around anyone she meets. Only if she warms up to you will she show easiness around that particular person. She doesn't like it if anyone messes or grabs her Antennae, since she freezes up like a cat by the neck.
-Best Friend: Matthew (Creator)
-Friends: Roxas Garitos
-Enemies: Jaden Curtis and anyone of his minions.
-Family: Unknown
-Marital Status: Single
-Children: None
-Pets: None (Unless gained from ability)
-Hobbies: Unknown
-Addictions: Unknown
-Talents: *Known, but is learning*
Insect Control: Can manipulate bugs of any type with her mind.
Telekinesis: Can move things with her mind.
Omega Cannon: Similar to Misato's Omega Blast, but doesn't destroy target completely. A high density energy blast created from her mind energy into a ball.
Speed Boost: Using her extra legs she can move faster than any normal child her age.
*Uncovered*Hymn of Karalis - A Holy Melody once thought lost in the passage of time. It composes in seven different sections, each one giving a different ability or use. All together grants the power of Revival.
+Hymn 1: Requiem of Sleep - Anyone within range of this song will be put into a heavy sleep. So far only seems effective on Humans.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate... - by Chaotic Phoenix - 04-22-2010, 12:44 PM