Join our server on Discord

Dua's Lemon
Hey guys,

Here comes Part 15. I put up a request for a bit of art work having to do with the lemon. If interested, check out the Artist’s Parlor request section. So everybody enjoy Part 15!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam awoke the next morning, alone. He blinked the sleep from his eyes and stood. His chest shuddered as the bullet hole in it seared in pain. Adam pulled his shirt apart, the mangled cloth giving way easily, to see that his wound had been healed by an outside source. Adam then remembered all of his brother’s movies. The films always had the victim in perfect health before torture. Adam smiled at the thought that his brother might still be inside that, but he then dismissed it as a passive hope. He locked his fingers together and popped his knuckles, feeling an empty feeling inside when he heard only nine snaps. He sat back down by the tree and appreciated the silence of nature. He heard the flow of water somewhere in the distance and realized that he hadn’t a drink for over a day. He stood and walked in the direction of the sound. He soon saw a creek through the trees and altered his direction. He stepped out onto the bank of the water, taking note that he was not the only one there. He saw the back of his mate, as she stood in the water, bathing. He found himself a tree to lean against, still weak from blood loss, and watched. He stood there for fifteen minutes, until he felt a bit like a stalker. He placed two fingers of his right hand in his mouth and blew, the whistle alerting Renamon.

“What?” she said out loud, spinning around. She looked at Adam, “Oh, it’s you.”

“You sound a bit disappointed when you say that,” Adam joked, stepping away from the tree, “Do I have competition?”

Renamon waded over to the shore as Adam crouched at the edge of the water, noticing a two foot drop off into the water.

“Hardly,” she said, looking up at him, “Care to join me?”

“I don’t know,” Adam said, scratching his chin, “How’s the water?”

Renamon reached up and pulled the human in the water. He hit the surface with a splash, then surfaced and floated away in the current. She laughed as he tumbled about twenty feet down the stream. He stood up and began to wade back towards her.

“The water feels like that,” she said, choking back laughter. He shook the hair out of his face and worked against the current.

“Well, that answers my question,” he said, closing the gap to a few feet. He leapt the last few feet and tackled Renamon into the water, the two of them drifting down the stream. Adam placed his feet on the bottom, allowing them to stand. Renamon grabbed Adam’s left hand as he helped her regain her balance. She did not release his appendage when she got up, instead she observed.

“Hey,” she said, looking from their hands to his face, “I fit!”

Adam looked down. Now that he had only four fingers, her three digits fit perfectly into his hand. He smiled.

“Looks like it,” he said. He leaned down and kissed her, never letting go of her paw. She broke off and looked into his eyes.

“You promised,” she said, smiling. Adam laughed.

“I suppose I did,” he said. She released his hand and undid his belt. His pants dropped to the bed of the river. She ducked beneath the surface and grabbed the cloth. She surfaced and tossed them onto the shore. She repeated the process on his underwear, leaving him nude in the river.

“What happened to your dress?” he asked, placing his hands on her waist.

“I left it and my sleeves on a bush where we fell asleep,” she replied.

Adam kissed her on the forehead then slowly migrated down to her neck. Her head tilted and she moaned as he gently groped her ass. His other four digits began to brush against her thighs. Her soggy tail lifted and wrapped around both of their bodies, causing Adam to shiver. She giggled as she felt the head of his dick nudge against her belly. Renamon wriggled one of her paws into his crotch and began to stroke the cylinder of flesh. It slowly grew harder in her grip, lengthening to its full extent. When his phallus stood straight up, she pressed her body against his, sandwiching the organ.

“Oh, god,” Adam said as Renamon slid her body down, her wet fur brushing against him. She settled on her knees, Adam’s cock resting between her breasts. Usually hidden by the tuft of fur on her chest, Adam could now see the breasts of his lover. She gently pressed them together, squeezing a drop of pre from Adam. She extended her knees, the length of her lover’s penis sliding between her tits. She closed her joints again, returning in the opposite direction. Rested her chin against her chest and placed his head in her mouth. She continued to stroke and blow him for a time, Adam eventually thrusting into her strokes. He placed his hands on her shoulders, squeezing gently. She gave up on using her breasts and opened her mouth, allowing Adam to thrust into her mouth. As he picked up speed, she closed her mouth around him, letting saliva accumulate in her mouth. He began to slow down out of fatigue, but Renamon wasn’t down with her mouth. She wrapped her arms around his legs, grabbing hold of his buttocks. She pulled him forward, shoving his meat down into her mouth. She slowly continued to push him in until her lips touched his crotch. She held him there for as long as he could, enjoying the feeling of his cock throbbing in her throat. When she could not hold her breath any longer, she slid back. Adam’s manhood was covered in a coat of saliva, dripping slightly. Renamon placed a paw around it and stood up, stroking it as she did.

Adam wrapped an arm around her and lifted her up. He placed a hand on her ass and supported her above his dick.

“Ready?” he asked. Renamon nodded and Adam began. He slowly pushed into her, enjoying every centimeter of her tunnel. After making it halfway in, Adam pulled out until his head was barely inside. He re-entered, a bit faster this time, he repeated this until he was moving at a steady rate. After a minute, Renamon stopped him.

“Wait,” she panted. She placed her left foot in the river bed to steady herself. She then swung her right leg up and placed it on his shoulder. Once she had stopped moving, Adam supported her torso with his left hand and gripped her left thigh with his other hand. Adam guided his head to her lips, applying slight pressure on her clit. She moaned as his shaft ran along her pussy. He pulled back once more and placed the tip of his phallus at the entrance to her moist hole. He gently pushed in, the angle of her legs making her all the tighter. Adam grunted as his shaft disappeared inside his mate, causing her to moan loudly. Adam was soon all the way inside of her, panting in his effort to hold back his orgasm. Renamon was making no such effort as she came from his tool’s presence. Adam pulled back out and pushed again. He continued to pick up speed in this action until he was sweating with fatigue. His body ignored the instinct to stop, favoring instead the feeling of Renamon’s walls clenching down on him. Renamon practically screamed as she reached orgasm again. From that point forward, she was unable to cease vocalizing her pleasure. Her constant moaning drove Adam nearly insane as he tried to hold back his ejaculation. Minutes later, Adam felt the swelling sensation of orgasm approaching. He began to pull out.

“No!” Renamon said, “Cum in me!”

Adam obeyed. Semen flew into Renamon as Adam continued to thrust, increasing the pleasure he felt. He slowed to a gentle hump as he finished. His cock began to deflate as he pulled of her. They supported each other as they made their way to the shore. Adam picked up his pants and carried them with him as they walked.

They arrived at the bank where they had originally got in. Adam threw his clothes down in the grass next to Renamon’s dress. He turned around to see Renamon once again wading in the river. He slid into the water with her, walking towards her. He approached from behind and wrapped his arms around her, placing his hands on her belly. Adam’s right hand ventured lower to her crotch, discovering his own seed dripping from her. He scooped a dollop out of her, eliciting a shiver from his mate. He held his arm up in front of the two of them. She grabbed his wrist and placed his cum-covered fingers in her mouth. Once they were clean, she turned.

“Tasty,” she said, placing her head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her, squeezing gently.

“So how was it?” Adam asked, chuckling. Renamon laughed. She looked up at him and answered.

“Honestly,” she said, placing her head back on his chest, “It was amazing.”

Adam smiled. They stood there for a quarter of an hour then climbed up onto the shore and lay down in the grass to dry.

Renamon awoke two hours later, her fur rather puffy but dry. She smoothed down her coat before shaking Adam awake. He shifted away from her nudging.

“Five more minutes,” he mumbled, re adjusting himself.

“You sure you want to wait for this?” Renamon whispered in his ear, giving him a peck on the cheek. The human rolled over to look at Renamon.

“Hey,” he said, rubbing his eyes. He slowly got up and walked towards his clothes. Once he had his pants, which were now dry, on, he spoke.

“How far are we from camp?” he asked, tossing Renamon her sleeves.

“About two miles,” she replied, slipping the cloth over her bare arms, “We should get going. I’m hungry.”

Adam laughed and agreed. They set out in the direction that Renamon deemed was the proper one.

They soon arrived at the camp, which was mostly restored to its former glory. Adam admired the work of the coders who had done it. Only the best could get rid of that much digital destruction over night. A new addition to the camp was the most troubling; a cemetery. In it were seven graves, including those of Austin and Jack. Adam wanted to stop for a moment but Renamon insisted that they tell everybody he was okay before he paid his respects. They walked to their tent, exactly where it was before the battle. They stepped inside to see Beelzemon and Lilamon sitting on the ground watching a movie. When they heard the flap close, they leapt to their feet, spinning to see the owners of the tent.

“Adam!” Beelzemon said, “You’re okay!”

Beelzemon walked over to shake Adam’s hand, his head brushing the top of the tent as he did. Beelzemon stuck out his left hand. Adam looked down at it. He then swallowed once and met it with his own left appendage. Beelzemon saw his missing digit but continued the handshake.

“Adam,” he said, gesturing at the lack of flesh, “That will make you stronger. Two days ago, I was two and a half feet tall. Then, I went through a physical change. Now I can bench four fifty. That change is going to make you stronger.”

Adam looked down at his hand, his friend’s words reassuring. Renamon took his hand and held it, smiling. They joined Beelzemon and Lilamon in watching their movie.

Erik sat in his fortress, talking to Lekismon about how dull the whole thing was. He was interrupted by a Devimon.

“Excuse me, Master Erik,” he said, kneeling before the Tamer and his digimon, “But we have a problem.”

“And what would that be?” Erik asked, his voice rasping but collected.

“Your brother has maintained his will to live, sir,” Devimon said, “But we have a solution.”

“And what is that?” Erik said, uninterested in his brother,

“The other two Tamer Generals for the Virus have arrived,”

------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Bad Guys! So that’s the end of Part 15. Please tell me what you thought of it by posting a comment in this thread! Thanks for Reading!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!

Messages In This Thread
Dua's Lemon - by Adym - 04-21-2010, 01:11 PM
RE: Dua's Lemon - by Adym - 04-22-2010, 11:15 AM
RE: Dua's Lemon - by Adym - 04-23-2010, 10:53 AM
RE: Dua's Lemon - by Asesino - 04-23-2010, 12:14 PM
RE: Dua's Lemon - by Adym - 04-27-2010, 10:39 AM
RE: Dua's Lemon - by Asesino - 04-28-2010, 05:19 AM
RE: Dua's Lemon - by Adym - 04-28-2010, 10:02 AM
RE: Dua's Lemon - by Adym - 04-29-2010, 09:27 AM
RE: Dua's Lemon - by Adym - 04-30-2010, 10:43 AM
RE: Dua's Lemon - by Adym - 05-01-2010, 12:33 PM
RE: Dua's Lemon - by Asesino - 05-01-2010, 10:17 PM