Join our server on Discord

Poll: Merge or Separate?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Merge The Seasons!
37.50%
3 37.50%
Bah! New characters FTW
62.50%
5 62.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Season 6-A Merge or New Characters?
The problem with a merge.. would be that the different seasons are... Well, different. The power scale just wouldn't match up.

I would like to see it happen though.. Seasons 2, 3, and five would work the best.. I say season 2, because it and season 1 had some of the same characters, so 1 doesn't need to be mentioned.. Season 3 because season 1 and 2 were a Tv show in that one.. And season 5 because the digivolve mechanic is similar enough to the original that it wouldn't cause too many issues.

Unfortunately, Season 4 is an oddball, and wouldn't really fit in with the rest. (it was also the only one that you can say had a complete ending. The digimon spirits went back home, the humans went back to the real world, everyone was all safe and stuff.)

The others had things they left undone at the end. Season 2 had the entire world get digimon.. There's bound to be a few psychos out there.. Season 3 ended with another portal opening where Guilmon first showed up.. Season 5 ended with Marcus getting involved in a battle..
If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.

Messages In This Thread
Season 6-A Merge or New Characters? - by Renafan - 03-23-2010, 05:15 PM
RE: Season 6-A Merge or New Characters? - by SnK - 03-23-2010, 06:44 PM
RE: Season 6-A Merge or New Characters? - by Sarita - 03-23-2010, 11:52 PM