Join our server on Discord

vampire academy (private for fox winter, and shadowknight)
Imogen set her cup of tea down and sat quietly staring at it for a moment. Her face rested an unreadable mask of placidity, tho it was obvious that she was deep in thought. After a long moment, the hand that she had rested on her knee squeezed slightly and a tear welled in and fell from her eye.

"I know you don't have any feelings for me" she said, "you've made that abundantly clear. I'm trying to give you the chance to get to like me since we neither of us have any say in the matter. I don't think that will ever happen because I'm not who you want." She paused for a moment feeling that he voice might crack if she didn't and took a deep breath. "I can't get out of this either" she said in a voice that betrayed more than she wished it would, "and it's not my fault you are stuck with me. I didn't make a choice. It's not my fault that I was born to whom I was..." her face broke slightly and she squeezed her eyes shut tightly, lowering her features towards her lap. She stood up quickly and wiped at her cheek with one hand.

"I can tell there's no room for me while she's around" she said in a cracked, emotional voice, "but you could at least pretend to like me. You could at least make believe I'm not so awful while you enjoy inheriting my family's wealth and power. Am I so repulsive that you can't even pretend?" She let out a small sob and started to walk quickly away.
Fhtagn!

Messages In This Thread
RE: vampire academy (private for fox winter, and shadowknight) - by fox winter - 01-26-2010, 02:04 PM