Join our server on Discord

vampire academy (private for fox winter, and shadowknight)
"A simple thought. Appropriate to your occupation. Some of us have to learn to be adults. Everyone has their own important responsibilities." She smiled slightly thinking about how no matter what she let on, she was glad that her responsibility was to be with Casey and nothing could change it. No matter what any of them wanted the two of them were stuck together and he'd have to learn to love her. It wasn't her doing so she didn't have to feel guilty about it simply because accepting the situation had been easy for her.

"I'll go" she said softly, quietly so as not to draw attention to the matter, "if you want me to. I'm not sure how we are to go about getting me out of here without unnecessary eyes but if you would like me there then I'm sure you could figure it out." She looked at Casey, a hint of her true feelings shining in her eyes, and betrayed by the tiniest twitch of her well practiced features. She caught her lapse and changed her expression to hide it as quickly as she could.

"If not then that's fine" she said quietly, "Regardless of some people's assumption that I can just leave, I'll still be there for our wedding because I have no choice. I hope that doesn't bother you too much." A pang of bitterness threatened to stab into her heart and she fought it back while taking a sip of hot tea. The warmth was welcome in her belly and she liked the feeling of anything liquid on her skin, even if only her lips.
Fhtagn!

Messages In This Thread
RE: vampire academy (private for fox winter, and shadowknight) - by fox winter - 01-21-2010, 07:33 AM