Join our server on Discord

I'm losing it...No, I'm still sane...
ARGH...It's like I'm losing my mojo for writing lemons...I don't feel it anymore...It's GONE!!...Someone stole it!!...DID YOU!?...Please give it back...-_-...

For example...I'm in the middle of writing this S&M scene between Juri and Ruki...And...For some reason I just...Snapped...And...Now...Well...Let's just say Juri was the only one the arise from the mess...But don't worry...That scene was more of a dream...No, nightmare...Oops...Giving away too much... lol

And I remember reviewing some of my old archived lemon scenes...And...Sure there's this slight improvement going up...But The improvement stops...And I want to do better dammit!!...I know I can do better!!...ARGH...Sorry...But I guess this should be in the rants section...But...I just want to share this with other writers out there...I mean...I've had my busy life, writer's block, and all sorts of delays...But I really don't feel it anymore...Well one tiny theory is that I haven't received ANY feedback for my fics...And if I do...It's usually some immature jerk who's masturbating while reading my lemons... :? ...

Sure lemons are to be, well, enjoyed...But I don't jerk off when I read em...Hmmm...That brings up something...Do YOU jerk off/masturbate or even finger yourself when you read an arousing lemon scene?? Wink

Messages In This Thread
I'm losing it...No, I'm still sane... - by xXJoeCoolXx - 03-26-2003, 04:45 PM
[No subject] - by Thunder - 03-27-2003, 12:20 AM
[No subject] - by Nate Hunter - 03-27-2003, 06:42 AM
[No subject] - by xXJoeCoolXx - 03-27-2003, 02:14 PM
Tip - by zarima: angel of blood - 04-08-2003, 12:55 PM