Join our server on Discord

Laboratory #13 (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
Hello everyone, this RP is for my character Crimson and Matt's character, Shiva. No one else should post here, okay? :P

Okay, vixie, we already know our characters so I'll just get the story started.

"Magicite...the crystallized essence of an Esper...a spirit of great and wondrous power. Normally their power is trapped within the crystal, but now I believe I've found a way to free an Esper from their crystal prison." Crimson continued to speak into the tape recorder on his coat, wanting to get his thoughts recorded as he set up the equipment.

"After doing tests with small samples of Magicite, I've realized their power can be released if exposed to a high amount of Gamma Radiation. This will be the first time that I've tried to free an Esper however." Crimson aimed the tip of a rather large ray gun before he connected it to the generator. "Firing in 10 seconds." He then went over to the control console and pressed a few key strokes before the Gamma Ray activated.

The fox's eyes widened before he smiled as he noticed the Magicite beginning to melt away. "It's working, and I can see the Esper!" Crimson then felt a small chill run through the room as he thought to himself. Where's that icy draft coming from...the Esper?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
Laboratory #13 (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - by Crimson Fox - 12-14-2009, 02:04 AM