Join our server on Discord

New Post =Part 4! But i seriously need some name suggestions here I cant think of one
Hey Guys,

As promised at the end of Part 3, Adam gets in on the act. Look for a little plot at the end. Also: WARNING! If any of you are offended by sex, you’re on the wrong website!

There is a bit of violence towards the beginning. Over all though, this bit should be rather short (my goal is about three pages). And away we go!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Renamon was standing in the guest room, alone, looking out the back window. The previous day, Adam had thrown a small, private pool party. Halfway through said festivity, he revealed it was mostly for her and her friends. It was four in the morning. It was Flamedramon’s idea, the previous day, to go on a walk this early in the morning. He figured that the only humans that would be awake early enough to see them would pass them off as hallucinations. She had elected to stay at the house. They had just left, and they were still in sight. However, the moment they exited the view of the house, there came a knock on the guest room door.

“Hey,” Adam said, as he poked his head in the door, “You okay?”

He appeared to be completely honest in his intentions but Renamon still did not trust him.

“Yes,” she said, curling her tail around her legs, “I’m fine.”

“You don’t look ‘fine’,” Adam responded, stepping into the room completely, “You look a bit troubled. You sure you’re feeling alright?”

“Yes,” she said, flatly.

“Are you su-”

Adam’s question was cut short as Renamon lashed around and delivered a kick straight to his face. Humans were in no way as strong as digimon and she knew that. Yet, she struck as though she was taking down an attacker twice her size. She yelled as she made contact.

“I SAID I’M FINE!”

Adam hit the wall and reflected down onto the floor. There he sat for a minute, blood pooling on his shirt from his broken nose. Adam then stood, coughing up blood as he did. He looked directly at Renamon and rushed forward, but she was faster. She planted two punches directly in his gut and pulled his leg out from under him. She then lifted him and threw him to the other side of the room. He once again struck the wall with enough force to rattle the windows in their frames. Yet again, he stood up. He staggered and moved as fast as he could towards Renamon.

‘Why does he keep coming back for more?’ Renamon thought to herself. She prepared to strike the man again but looked at him. His eyes were locked with hers. His gray-green eyes had pierced her ice blue ones directly to her soul. They contained no hate, only a deep look that Renamon could not decipher. This paralyzed her, giving Adam enough time to close in. He stopped and flung his arms around Renamon, a move she recognized as a hold. She held her breath, expecting to have the life squeezed from her, but nothing happened. Five seconds. Ten seconds. Still nothing. Until Renamon realized what had happened. She had just received her first hug from a human. She looked around, eyeing the damage that had been caused. Where Adam first hit the wall, there was a large hole in the dry wall and a pool of Adam’s blood on the floor. Where he had hit second, there was an indentation but a support beam had stopped Adam from flying into the next room. She then realized what she had done. She had attacked the one person that had cared for her since the events of several days ago. The one that caught her when she fainted. The one that dressed her sprained ankle. The one that had thrown her a party. The one that fed her and let her sleep in his house. This alone was enough to bring tears to her eyes. She then broke down and cried. Adam held her as she sank to the floor, blood pouring from his body onto her fur.

“I’m sorry,” Renamon cried, holding Adam as though if she let go he would disappear, “I’m so sorry.”

“Don’t be,” he said, his voice calm and soothing, “I pressed into your business, which I shouldn’t have done. By the way, you are very good at fighting.”

The last remark made her laugh, she had just beaten the crap out of him and he still had a compliment to offer.

“Come on. Let’s get you cleaned up before my blood stains your fur.”

He helped her up and together, they walked to the master bathroom. Adam opened the door and turned on the light and fan. He walked over and turned the water on in the tub. As the large tub filled, he walked over to Renamon.

“Sleeves,” he said, holding out his blood-free hand. She slowly took them off and handed them to him. He laid them neatly on a pile of fresh towels and walked to the sink. He began to wash his hands of any bodily fluids that remained on them. He then dunked his head in the water and pulled it back out. The blood had begun to dry on his chin and face so he began to wash it off.

“Please, let me,” Renamon said, taking the washcloth from his hands. She gently scrubbed the blood from his face and nose, which had stopped bleeding. Once he was clean, he stood and walked to the tub. He held his arm in a mock chauffeur gesture towards the water. Renamon walked over and slid into the warm bath. He began to wash her back and shoulders with a shampoo he had pulled from under the sink. Once her upper back was clean of blood he moved down to her lower back. She moaned quietly as Adam’s fingers and hands moved through her fur and tail. He eventually made his way to her chest causing her to gasp audibly.

“I’m sorry,” Adam said, pulling his hand away, slightly up towards his face, “I did not mean to-”

Renamon reached up and grabbed his hand pulling it back towards her.

“Please,” she said, “Continue,”

Adam continued to massage her clean for another half hour. Once she was clean, he helped her out of the water and into a towel. He pulled the plug on the tub full of sanguine water and reached off to a corner. He pulled out a first aid kit. He cut a long piece of soft bandage and wrapped it around the middle of his head. Once his broken nose was firmly in place, he flipped off the lights and picked up Renamon’s sleeves.

“I’m gonna wash these, you’ll have them back tomorrow. Until then, did you ever see that movie ‘Watchmen’?”

Together they watched the movie and the day carried out.

Later that night, a storm arose. As Renamon lie in bed, she waited for the lightning and thunder to stop, but it didn’t. She turned to Gatomon and Biyomon, but they were already asleep. She stood up, cringing as a massive amount of electricity emerged from the ground and shot into the sky. She picked up her pillow and, holding it tightly to her chest, made her way to Adam’s room. She walked in, and shook Adam’s shoulder as he slept. Soon he woke up.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, concern in his voice. Before Renamon could answer lightning flashed outside, causing her to jump. Adam chuckled.

“Are you afraid of lightning?” he said, smiling

“It’s not funny!” Renamon demanded from behind her pillow, “Can I sleep in here with you tonight?”

“Of course,” Adam said, shifting over. He held up the covers as she climbed onto his mattress. Lightning struck again and she began to shiver. Adam remedied this by placing his arm over her.

“Better?” he asked. Renamon nodded and soon, she was asleep.

Four hours later, she awoke. She turned to see Adam was still awake, his arm still around her.

“Were you watching me all night?” she asked, surprised by his determination.

“Yes,” he answered, yawning slightly, “You need the sleep more than I do.”

Renamon looked directly into his eyes, and kissed him. She felt his face muscles flex as his eyes opened wide, yet he did not pull away.

“Nice kiss,” she said, still looking at Adam. He thanked her and sat back on his pillow. Within three minutes he was asleep. Renamon sat, awake, looking at him. She wanted more. She felt as though she owed him for something, but she felt like that was not the only reason. She pulled back the covers and looked at him. He wore black pajama pants with brown stripes. She looked down at her own arms and whispered to herself.

“If I’m going to be naked, you are,” she said, pulling the drawstring of his pants. She slid them down to his ankles and stared at his nude form. Adam reached up to scratch at his bandage in his sleep. Once he had stopped moving, Renamon went to work. She leaned in close to his genitals gave his head a lick. She leaned back to check for a reaction, but when there was none she continued. She cupped his balls in one furry hand as she stroked his cock to life. Within seconds it was at its full length and ready. She placed the member in her mouth and began to suck. After a minute or two she moved her left hand down to her own crotch and began to finger herself. After five minutes of being blown, Adam came in his sleep. Renamon’s mouth was filled with sperm as it flew from Adam’s phallus. Ten seconds later the event had ended. Renamon swallowed the liquid and laid there for a long time. After a while she replaced Adam’s pants and pulled the covers back over them. Then she slept.

Digital World

Nikolas woke up with his face pressed into a hard rock. He was soaking wet and freezing.

“Gatomon,” he said, rubbing the sand from his dark skin, “Gatomon?”

He sat up and pushed his dreadlocks out of his face. He was in an under ground cave. Above him, he saw the hole they had fallen through, blocked by a huge rock. To his left he saw his friends, Yuriko and Rea, lying out on the side of a lake. He got up and walked over to Yuriko.

“Dude, getup!” he said, tapping the Asian boy’s shoulder with his foot.

“I can’t, I’m dead,” he responded, laughing to himself, “Where are we?”

“We fell. We’re still in the digital world. We missed the rocks and landed in a lake. Wake up Rea; it’s time to go,”

“Wait, where’s Biyomon and the others?” he said, brushing his black hair out of his eyes.

“I don’t know, but Rea might. She caught the ledge when we fell.”

Yuriko stood and stretched. He pulled out his phone instinctively to check the time. There was no service in the Digital World and he knew that, it just made him feel better to know he still had a phone. He walked over to Rea. Her red-brown hair was still tied behind her head in a pony tail and she too was soaked to the bone.

“Get up,” Yuriko said, shaking her awake, “We’ve got problems.”

“Like what?” she responded, standing up.

“The digimon are gone and we’re still in the digital world. Do you know if they got out?”

She looked around. Nikolas was searching for an exit while they talked.

“They got out; I saw them.”

“Then let’s get out and go find them!” Yuriko said, going off to help Nikolas. She looked up to where she had fallen from.

“Renamon, I hope you’re still trying to find him.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oooh, new characters. Tough ones to considering they survived a cave collapse. Sorry about the shortness of the sex scene though, I told you it would be quick. Adam is always falling asleep at the wrong times! Comment!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!

Messages In This Thread
Part 3 - by Adym - 12-13-2009, 12:16 PM
Part 4 - by Adym - 12-14-2009, 04:07 AM