Join our server on Discord

DaD zombie mode (a zombie RPG about us)
YES, thats right an RPG about us, the people at Digiartists Domain, trying to survive and win a zombie appocillipse (however you spell it). Because we live all around the world, I'm going to bend the fabric of space and time so we all live in Ohio in a nameless town cause I dont know any towns in Ohio.

rules: no god modding, no power play, basically the standard rules for an RPG here. Ammo is not unlimited, pick a reasonable time to run out.

Name: Duh.

Skills: any REAL skills we may posses that might be important.

You: describe yourself.

Reason: the way you survived, if you can only think of something that would work only in a stronger way you can use it.)

Gear: weapons and stuff.

Misc: anything you think you should add.
----------------------

Name: Havok

Skill: experienced in 2 martial arts, can throw cards in a way to break weak bones, slightly skilled in sniping.

You: 6' 2", black hair, wearing a red trench coat, a black hat with a white skull on it, black leather fingerless gloves, red sunglasses, and a black t-shirt and blue jeans.

Reason: advanced healing factor and no close relations.

Gear: 6 decks of playing cards, a shotgun, and a hunting knife.

misc: can make rope out of toilet paper.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army

Messages In This Thread
DaD zombie mode (a zombie RPG about us) - by Jack_Pholph - 11-27-2009, 06:51 PM