Join our server on Discord

Biggest surprise/dissapointment.
couple more from me.

Surprise:

Prototype: This is a prime example of why people need to give new licenses a try, I absolutely love this game. I'll admit the main character is kinda forgettable at first but the amazing part is that you don't get a story right from the beginning, kinda like in bioshock you're just thrown into this world and you discover the story as you go. Best part is that's it isn't simple missions and then people tell you something, you actually have to hunt people down and 'consume' them in order to fill the web of intrique which is basically the story. Plus the controls are just fun, I spend tons of time just running around the city, not doing any missions or looking for anything, just running around.

Dissapointment:

Final fantasy 2: Ever played a survival horror game without guns? No. Ever play a driving game without cars? No. Ever play an RPG without levels? Well that's what final fantasy 2 is, it's an RPG without experience or levels, the way you get stronger is insane. The more damage you take the more likely you're HP will increase, more you attack more strength, more you use magic more MP, etc, etc. Only reason I still own this game is because it's attached to FF1, otherwise I don't think anyone would own it. And the retarded thing is even if you do the right thing you might not get the stat increases, so you can spend the whole fight being a giant punching bag for the enemy and get nothing for it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Bee - 10-28-2009, 04:21 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Wisemon - 10-29-2009, 09:59 AM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Kurtz - 10-29-2009, 02:25 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Shadowknight - 11-04-2009, 04:37 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Gol22 - 11-09-2009, 07:38 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Ryan - 11-18-2009, 12:51 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Lokki - 01-23-2010, 08:43 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Kurtz - 03-12-2010, 01:21 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Kurtz - 03-18-2010, 03:51 AM