Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross (Kyosan/Matt Ishida)
So yep, this rp is between me and my sweetie Kurtzie. if you are neither me (duh x3) nor him, don't post. thank you. now let's get this party started >:3

"How did I ended up letting myself get into this situation?"

A purple vixen thought for herself while ontop of a roof of one small building. Her mind racing with memories of how she got there in the first place.

* Flahback *

Stepping into her office, Tsumetai sighed heavily once noticing a letter on her desk. A letter was never a sign of good news in the 'Encounter Shadow' organization. Approaching the desk, she slumps down on her chair before opening the letter. Indeed, it wasn't precisely good news. "Another mission" she commented. She didn't hate her job, but she had just come back from her last mission and she barely had been able of resting and now, she had another mission at hands.

Looking carefully at what was written there, quickly easing guessing this would be one of the most important ones she had had. "Since when am I a killer? Taking someone out of the organization's way, isn't supposed to be my job" groaning, she then noticed a photo of her target. "Erixon, Kurtz" huffing gently, she puts the letter and the photo back on top of her desk.

* End of Flashback *

Since that day, Tsumetai had tracked Kurtz down. She had the need of trying to get to know what she was bound to eventually face. That'd be how she ended in that place, spying on that one that became her new mission. "The time is soon. Just a little while longer" she murmured to herself.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
Southern Cross (Kyosan/Matt Ishida) - by Yoosei - 09-22-2009, 09:00 AM