Join our server on Discord

Boyfriends family. private for me and Katana
Casey smiled weakly it well tectonically their was really that strange about his family, except the fact they went around nude in their own house. "Um maybe depends on how you think about it," he he said looking away he broke up with a beautiful vixen at thirteen because she thought since his family were nudist they were also screwing each other. "Hey sis how are you?" he asked walking over to the dragoness.

Jasmine smiled as she looked at the cute couple as they walked over. "yeah I am good I decided to pick you up you two love birds," she smiled while looking the young bunny over. "So have you told her yet?" she asked with a chuckle.

Casey gulped as he blushed and looked away not saying a word. "Um uh kinda... uh not really...," he said looking at the ground, "but I was going to tell her."

Jasmine chuckles some again knowing her brother well and shakes her knowing that he wasn't going to, "Let me tell her and yes I do think it is for the best," she said smiling. She then looked over a Mel, "Before I tell you about our family secret I got a question for you. What does sexuality means to you and since lips are sexual organs since kiss with them right so we should cover them up right?" she asked.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boyfriends family. private for me and Katana - by Casey the furry one - 09-01-2009, 01:35 PM