Join our server on Discord

Wild Arms the RP (Private for Wolven, Amonkou, and me)
"Hello." The Baron greeted the last Crimson Noble cheerily as he watched her run up the steps, conjure a sword from her own blood and press it against his covered neck. He listened to her introduction patiently, nodding every now and then to acknowledge what she had said. "Well seeing as you've taken it upon yourself to tell me what you are- though the term Last of the Crimson Nobles doesn't ring any bell, but its safe for me to assume that you're some kind of mutant feline-vampire thing. You smell like a vampire but you don't smell like a lycan." He chuckled, his glowing eyes looking amused in the darkness under the brim of his hat.

Katana watched the feline creature hold a blade up to the strange dark fellow's covered neck, her cold face showing nonchalance toward the whole thing.

"Now lets see... you want to ask me if I can control my thirst for blood by drinking my blood. Pardon me dear, but that sounds like a trick. Instead..." His glowing, pupiless eyes flashed a little brighter and her half of Jasmine's blood sword liquefied and entered his body. "-I shall taste you. Mm. Intriguing... Amazing. Jasmine Marvel, roughly 500 years of age, a Crimson Noble, the last of an extinct race of animalistic vampire... and quite a skilled one at that." The Baron bowed at her flamboyantly. "I am Baron Xerverius Valeriu. I am not a vampire. I've never heard of a Crimson Noble before nor do I wish to tarnish their name. I am merely a traveler who got lost." He explained, his coat and hat hiding his features completely so no one could really tell where he was from.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wild Arms the RP (Private for Wolven, Amonkou, and me) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 08-15-2009, 12:05 PM