Join our server on Discord

Altered Code. (Dot Hack RPG)
Drake chuckled as he stopped and glanced to the young dragon. "Player killers kid, bewatchful for them they love to grab newbies and play games with them." he replied before walking down an alleyway towards the black market district. He glanced to his arm band looking at the systems functions. "So it was admin that shut the topic down, better get going before they close the area." he muttered as he picked up his walk to the vendors and to meet his.....well he didn't have a name for her kind, but he cringed slighty as he neared her location.

Player:

Full Name: Christopher Poe
Type: Game Admin.
Description: - A computer anyzlist for CCorp for the last 5 years. He usually creates the many traps in planned events and also runs security for the server against hackers. There is one hacker he has been trying to locate.

Additional Info:He despeses Enkimaru as the head admin and strives to show CCorp that he is a more worthy admin.
Character:

Name: Zaku
Race: Human.
Description: A blue skin twin blader with red tribal tattoos along his arms and face. He wears purple robes with golden linings and a hood to cover his face when he needs to.
Level: 32
Class: Twin Blade
Guild: A.I.
Weapon: Moon Knife
Armor: Loose robe
Accessory: demon earrings

Heal/Support Skills: -none

Offensive Magic Skills: -Dark Dance, Darkness Slash, Skill Drain

Art Skills: Choatic Strike, Whirlwind, Ghost Falcon

Awakening: Beast

"I've locked the area so no players can enter for the moment." Zuka spoke as he appeared in the @home in front of Enkimaru and Momo. "However, my tests show no abnormal data there. Possible hackers pissin around if you ask me." he said harshly as he folded his arm looking over the two. His red pupils observing the area slightly.

Player:

Full Name: No Data
Type:ALTERD NPC
Description: No Data

Character:

Name: Dizzy
Race: Human Hybrid
Description: A fun loving hyprid that often sticks to Drake's side like glue regardless if the dragon wants her company or not. However being a hyprid NPC she carries a few deformaties. Her human face is like any other with her blue eyes and ocean blue hair is a beautiful sight. However she has a long dragon tail with leathery wings. Her hands aren't usual as well. Other then fingers they are long demon claws. She hides these deformaties under heavy robes afriad that if anyone knew she was a rouge NPC hyprid no one would speak to her or worse report her to the Admin guards. She carries a unquire skill that benefits Drake along his way to snoop around the world. She can gate hack into areas that would otherwise be unavailble to other players, and can also use a skill called Seveth Heaven, a skill that allows herself and anyone she is with to transport to another field without stopping in a root town. However using these skills drains Dizzy quickly making her only able to use one skill in a 8 hour span. She loves Mac Anu chocolates and often requests them from Drake, and if he refuses she often will take his wallet and spend it anyways :P Only Drake knows she is an NPC at the moment she goes to great lengths to keep it from other players she encounters.

*Note* The origins of Dizzy will be explianed as the story progresses
Class: ALTED NPC HYPRID
Guild: A.I.
Weapon: Her own hands
Armor: Leather bound battle gear
Accessory: dragon jewals

Heal/Support Skills: -Al Repth

Offensive Magic Skills: -No Data
Art Skills:No Data
Awakening: Beast

Dizzy sat close to a barrel by one of the many vendors down this back alley. Her heavy robe covering her up, but allowing her blue eyes to watch the area as she waited for Drake to show. She hated it how he kept her waiting sometimes. It was hard enough when he would log off leaving her all alone in the town. He did have a house for her to stay in, but she never did nor told him as she felt it wasn't right to be in a home that belonged to someone else. Besides she would often go to a field to sleep. One particluar she loved was (Delta) Hidden Forbidden Moonlight. A area with large fields and a moon in a night sky. Somehow it always made her feel good. Her eyes started to drop slightly as she felt tired when she felt a hand touch her shoulder.

"Sleeping on the job?" Drake said coldly causing Dizzy to snap her eyes open and grin widly as she hugged the dragon tightly causing her hood to come off and show her long blue hair and blue eyes to him. "You finally came!" she shouted. The dragon oblviously trying to pull from her hug as he never wanted such attention, but she pulled back and frowned. "You know how long I have been waiting for you? It was...." she trailed as she counted on her long claws. "12 hours! Now where were you all this time."

"I have a job and need sleep you know..." he said dryly.
"Excuses excuses..." she said before sniffing the air. "I smell.....chocolates!" her eyes gleamed as she watched Drake pull out a box of Mac Anu chocolates and tossed it into her waiting claws.
"Thank you Thank you!" she shouted, but before she could open it and enjoy her treats Drake placed a dragon hand on it. "Later we have something to do."
Dizzy frowned as she knew what he meant. "Another job...or a sneaking mission."
"Data extracting from a monster, a doppleganger to be exact." He spoke as he handed her the name of the field to her on a piece of paper. "It's been locked by the admins and has a high level requirement."
"You want me to hack the gate for you."
"Yes."
"Will there be trouble?"
"Probably."
"Just a in and out mission. No sight seeing or fights with admins."
"Can't promise about the admins...if they show they show."
Dizzy look at the paper then up at the dragon. "I'll do this if you come with me to my special field with me."
The drakling sighed, "I have seen that area a million times..." he was about to say more when he noticed Dizzy's pouting face. It was funny how an NPC like Dizzy could reflect such human emotions. Drake sighed once again, "Fine."

"Yayyy now lets get you some items, can't go to high level fields without beeeing prepared!" she sang as she grabbed Drake by the wrist and pulled him into the marketplace.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
Altered Code. (Dot Hack RPG) - by DragonMasterX - 08-05-2009, 02:40 AM
RE: Altered Code. (Dot Hack RPG) - by Mochi - 08-05-2009, 06:00 AM
RE: Altered Code. (Dot Hack RPG) - by Mai - 08-05-2009, 08:28 AM
RE: Altered Code. (Dot Hack RPG) - by Soma Cruz - 08-05-2009, 08:53 AM
RE: Altered Code. (Dot Hack RPG) - by DrakeZero - 08-05-2009, 11:25 AM
RE: Altered Code. (Dot Hack RPG) - by Yoosei - 08-06-2009, 12:53 AM
RE: Altered Code. (Dot Hack RPG) - by MagusKnight - 08-06-2009, 01:49 AM
RE: Altered Code. (Dot Hack RPG) - by Altima - 08-06-2009, 02:28 AM
RE: Altered Code. (Dot Hack RPG) - by MagusKnight - 08-06-2009, 03:26 AM
RE: Altered Code. (Dot Hack RPG) - by Yoosei - 08-06-2009, 12:05 PM