Join our server on Discord

Altimas' Unique Artwork v1.1
okay, seeing as how my old art thread went kablooey with the site wipe a while back, I am remaking my art thread. No I will not re-upload all my art, because that's a lot of work, and the computer that actually had all of my art ALSO went kablooey, which is why I haven't been uploading any new art.

So, because I don't have a REAL scanner, I am using my webcam. yes I know it sucks Nazi-nuts, but hey.... either that, or I suffer for another year until I buy a new scanner.

So without further ado, I bring you my latest(semi, since they were drawn a while back, but have not been shared with over the interwebs) and greatest(again, semi- seeing as we DO have better artists on here than me*looks at TL*) artwork(well, it IS art... but it didn't take a lot of work... XP)

first up, we have a half-finished piece. I worked on it for like... half a month, before I decided it'd take forever for me to finish coloring, and it was really only an experiment for me.... a half finished Kut-Ku from monster hunter. Yes I drew this on my own. I had a few reference pictures on the computer screen to help me get the anatomy correct. looks real good, despite a few mistakes I made, and it's... half-finished-ness...

[Image: Picture31.jpg]

Next up... a fully detailed picture of Altima. I worked on this over a month, trying to fix it, and make it perfect. Trust me on this: it looks WAY better on paper, than the way the camera took it. I also used this as a reference pic for most of the artists that did my conbadges over at FF.

[Image: Picture32.jpg]

and lastly for tonight, my personal favorite, and a first more me, in two ways. I recently got into a Cross-dressing mood, where I imagine every single one of my male characters in drag. Sooo.... I commissioned a fur-friend who was an artist to draw me a picture of Altima in a skimpy/girly outfit, and I watched her draw a bit of it... which inspired me to have a VERY hot dream of Altima being forced to do naughty things while wearing an outfit similar to what he's wearing in the pic. In my dream it was WAY mar detailed, but my skill level kinda stops me form attempting too many details, else it looks funny. I honestly find this picture pretty sexy... but it'll look better when I either finish it,(as in manage to do the details) or color it.

Also, another thing... please ignore the lazy fur-fag hiding behind the sketchpad. I was trying to take a picture of the sketch, when my arm gave out in the middle of taking the pic, and I popped out like that, but was too lazy to retake the pic, or edit it...

[Image: Picture33.jpg]
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Altimas' Unique Artwork v1.1 - by Altima - 07-24-2009, 02:36 PM
RE: Altimas' Unique Artwork v1.1 - by tigerlily - 07-25-2009, 07:17 AM
RE: Altimas' Unique Artwork v1.1 - by Altima - 07-25-2009, 11:22 AM
RE: Altimas' Unique Artwork v1.1 - by Altima - 10-10-2009, 11:59 AM
RE: Altimas' Unique Artwork v1.1 - by MagusKnight - 10-11-2009, 07:26 AM
RE: Altimas' Unique Artwork v1.1 - by Altima - 10-12-2009, 11:21 AM
RE: Altimas' Unique Artwork v1.1 - by Ryan - 10-12-2009, 11:37 AM
RE: Altimas' Unique Artwork v1.1 - by Altima - 11-11-2009, 03:52 AM
RE: Altimas' Unique Artwork v1.1 - by Saiyu - 11-12-2009, 02:10 AM
RE: Altimas' Unique Artwork v1.1 - by Altima - 11-12-2009, 02:09 PM