Join our server on Discord

Diablo II (private for me and Crimson Fox)
Casey did as he was instructed and put his medallion into his robes. Then followed her into the apothecary. When they arrived it seemed as if the other two somehow new of him yet he didn't know of them. "Just one thing at a time ladies," he stated stared at both them yet could be easily seen his attention was on the younger vixen. He blushed as he then slowly took his eyes off of them. Then turned to the Phoenix, "So your not looking for me because of the tome that I took without permission and was written by Rathma and Kalan. They were the first true necromancers, keepers of the balance?" he asked as he pulled out the ancient tome from his knapsack.

Diane smiles warmly, "Young acolyte don't worry Ada's friend just wanted to bring you here so we may chat. I had a vision of us four venturing into all over the world battling the three prime evil's and cleansing the land at the same time," she stated. "What I would like is for the four of us to travel together doing just that we all have a part to play in the coming events and we need to step up to the do what we must we each have felt the call have we not?" she asked her free companions.

Casey gulped since he did feel the need to do something but what it was he didn't know till now. "I have felt the call and I will join," he said blushing all the more as he looked directly at Ada blushing all the more.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diablo II (private for me and Crimson Fox) - by Casey the furry one - 07-19-2009, 01:07 PM