Join our server on Discord

Courting danger (private for me and ShadowKnight)
Willow was a young college girl of twenty-one even though she looked about twelve. What made her different than most girls her age was the fact she was in fact a half demoness. Since demons age slower than mortals that was why she was still looking like a little kid. The half demon happened to be look like a neko. She was four foot two inches tall, long black hair was about mid way down her back. She had dark black cat ears and long bushy tail. Her eyes were a nice red. Her breast were just a small A cup. She was wearing a black corset dress that showed off her petite form exquisitely.

The young neko was walking to class her first hour class with her faithful black canine that was her protector. “Shadow be a good boy and stay outside this time,” She ordered as the dog nodded.

Shadow was much different than most canines he was in fact a hell hound that her demonic father had gotten her when she was born. The demonic dog was then trained from birth to respect and obey Willow no matter what unless she was threatened. There was another reason as well why her faithful canine never wanted to leave her side he was also tied to his mistress's demonic powers keeping them at bay when she was ever angered or scared protecting her humanity so she never forgets who she is.

As Willow walked into her Creative writing class. When she got in there there was a large guy there that always hit on her who had a lolicon complex. She was tired of it and wish they would let her dog into the school so Shadow could intimidate the pervert. As she walked by the guy she heard him whistle. “Stop it now David, I may look like a little girl doesn't mean you get to treat me like one,” She stated as she took her seat at her computer and turned it on.

“Aw don't be like little Willow I just want to take you out to dinner and see if your naive enough come back to my room for the night and have some fun,” he guy said with a laugh. “Besides your small enough that if someone were to kidnap you they may get mistaken for kidnapping some puny kid,” he added laughing all the more.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
Courting danger (private for me and ShadowKnight) - by Casey the furry one - 07-09-2009, 01:58 AM