Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"I am, Master. I'm a dirty, dirty slut who wants to suck on any cock she can get her mouth on. Please Master, may I start sucking cock?" she begged, licking her lips and sniffing the air.

-------------

After a few minutes of good fucking, Hunter moaned and shot his seed into Henry's ass, making the girly boy moan in pleasure. Something changed in the guard suddenly, as he began to suck harder on Lucy's cock, licking the head of it and now loudly pleasuring it. "Something tells me we broke the little slut," he moaned, slapping Honey's ass.

----------------

Cassandra giggled as she was turned into a 'shirt' and looked at her Master. "It feels great," she moaned, feeling a little pain from being stretched out, but ready for whatever she had to take to please her Master. "Are we going for a park now, to show me off?" she whispered.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - by MasterZero - 08-12-2010, 04:18 PM