Join our server on Discord

Adventures of the Worlds (ADaD Revive... hopefully)
((OOC))

Misato: Ok, that's it, you're going to get back to work on this if it's the last thing you do! *Glares angrily at Matthew*

Jadeite: I agree... Your little ... slump, is taking far too long to reside. *Also glares*

Matthew: ... *Sigh* *Starts writing*

((IC))

*Moonlight City*

Misato and Mirato both looked around at the restored city in amazement.

"W...wow..." Misato said, then looked towards Ray for a second before she runs to him and hugs him. "Ray... I was afraid another demon might have..." Misato said, her voice starting to crack up a little.

Mirato looked at the two, her tears already fallen. She sniffs a little before turning away, walking past Roux as she moved away from them.

Matt Zero and Releni looked towards Mirato. "Mirato..." Matt Zero started to say. Mirato turned around and looked at the two raising her hand to them, the tip of the blade on her Armblade glittering with the faint light around them.

"No... Don't say anything Matt." She said to him, sadness in her voice. "I realize now that you were not the cause of his death...But... I must find my own peace my own way." Mirato turned away again, saying softly to Roux, "I'm leaving, follow if you want... My mission is finished.", and walking towards the renewed city streets.

Misato looks at Ray as he said he was getting a message. "From Jo? ... We still have his snake I think..." Misato pointed out. Syliria had returned inside of er to rest and Misato picked up the information from her.

Meanwhile...

Havoric, hiding in a barrel a good distance away in his damaged leather armor suit, lies in wait for the moment he can finally get away from it all. Looking to his left he sees a Werewolf and a floating puffball walking down the road further on down. Not thinking of them anymore, he slumps in the barrel and continues to rest himself for he knew he would have to fight Matt Zero once again someday...as well as to learn more of this world he was released in... A loud roar make him shiver in fear and receded further into the barrel to conceal himself.

*After Jo's appearance...*

Misato stepped back as Ray summoned his friend. Her eyes went wide at his declaration. "War...?" She said, confused and not sure what was going on when suddenly two new arrivals flew in, a Tigress and her Dragon mount. Misato readied her Armblade weapons to retract, but stopped herself as she saw they were just introducing themselves. "I'm... Misato." She said introducing herself as well. Misato watched in silence as the group talked amongst each other. After some time, Misato thought about what Mizuki said about Mikuru having teleporting abilities, seeing it almost as similar to the Time Distortion Spell she used to get here long ago.

Matt Zero's head jerked up when he heard the word 'Ragnarok'. It reminded him of his original quest to find his missing sword, Ragnadammerung. Matt Zero was still panting a little as he wasn't at full strength yet, Releni still hovering behind him, her long bright yellow hair resting down Matt Zero's right arm, her green-blue eyes looking around at everyone, observing them. Getting up, he goes over to the group, reaching for the larger sword that was held by it's rune scabbard. "I take it you mean this sword?" He asked Jo, showing him the sword in hand.

*Angel Sanctuary - Manaris City*

Riding on the back of the Blood Phoenix, the Kalrisi managed to make it to the Holy City of Manaris that resided to the north. Landing near the ground, Kinlier was the first to jump off the Phoenix before it had landed and ran to the main gates of the city, sunlight reflecting off of his pure white featureless mask. Awaiting him there was one of the Angel warriors wearing the traditional guards woman uniform of her kind. (( http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x5/Dr...nAroni.png )) "Tatlin, we have-"

"No problems at all." She said, raising her hand. Kinlier cocked his head in confusion. "Your town was saved by another means, a deity named Eris." She said in her smooth voice that almost seemed to carry the wind with it.

"The town is safe then?" Kinlier asked, relieved that the city is safe. The rest of Kalrisi, six people all wearing their black hoods over their heads.

"Yes, but as it seems we might have a problem. One of our holy beasts is contaminated with... something. " Tatlin said to him, sounding confused. With him being a creature of Mana as well as your... peculiar nature, I thought you might want to have a look at him."

"Him?" Kinlier asked, wondering who it could be.

Tatlin lead him and his team through the gates and towards the center of the town where a huge temple stood. "Thankfully, our Sky Temple seems to be keeping him at bay, but I fear it won't be for long." She lead them inside the temple, only to be greeted by a fierce roar once the main doors opened.

"LET ME OUT NOOOOWWW!!!!" The roar sounded as a flash of dark purple made it's way across the ray of light entering the main area of the temple. "I must... I must find Flammie... Release me at ONCE!!!!" Soft murmuring could be heard as the priestess' of the temple were singing a strange song that kept the beast back.

Kinlier let out an approving chuckle. "Well well... looks like fire bends both ways after all." He said, remembering the last time he came across this beast at a battle arena, now destroyed, and had caused his team a great deal of trouble. The beasts head came into light, showing that it was a Mana Dragon, his teeth in a snarl and his bright blue eyes twisted and distorted with rage.

"I need Flammie... I need her now to..." the beast writhes in agony again from the song, backing down for now, panting.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of the Worlds (ADaD Revive... hopefully) - by Chaotic Phoenix - 06-16-2009, 06:08 AM