Join our server on Discord

Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp)
Tyrael grinned some when Katt jumped at Thorn appearance and what the rapture said. He then put his arm back around Katt, "It is ok she is not going to hurt you if you don't get into trouble normally," he said as he started guiding her down the hall way. The hall twist and turned as he guided her to his classroom. He then stopped in front of the Ethic classroom, he opened the door. The classroom looked more like a dungeon than a place a learning. There were chain on the wall for chaining up the students, on the back wall there were all sorts of item's to inflict pain, like cat of nine tails that would actually rip off someones flesh, whips for flogging, paddles with spikes. "I teach Ethics here to be specific I teach Demonic Ethics," The angelic looking serpent said.

After a moment he closed the door again guided her once more deeper into the castle Soon they reached his personal chambers. There was a Gargoyle standing in front of a blocked dead end. Then Tyrael places his claws in the statue causing it to come to life. The gargoyle moved too the side then took it fearsome looking mace and banged it against the dead in causing a door to appear. "Now This student is not come out of my room without my permission," he stated as the gargoyle became a statue once more. He opened the door and pushed the young student into his room.

He grins some when the lights magically turned on as they enter the room. He had turned his room into a person dungeon after he first became headmaster. He had carpeted half with a black fur like carpet, the other half with black tile, the wall painted blood red. A leather horse, and adjustable table with restraints, a trapeze. He had rings for attaching chains and shackles put into the wall... The angel was hanging there blindfold with her broken wing. Best of all he'd had a four poster bondage bed. The bed was larger than a king sized and the four posters had several points to attach restraints, as did the headboard, and it had a canopy made of black lace that surrounded the whole bed, or could be tied back and out of the way. After the furniture came the accessories. He bought ball gags, horse crops, leather muzzles for any species, collars, cuffs, vibrators, electro toys, in fact, he had something for just about everyone of the teacher's tastes. The headmaster grinned some, "Want to enjoy this angel with me and turn her into a obedient fuck toy?" he asked Katt with a dark grin.

He then closed the door as he slithered over to the drawer where he kept magical crystals for healing. He got one out, yet it color was black as night and looked as if it was absorbing the light in the room some what. He grinned as he slithered over to the angel knowing how much pain the little thing would be in a moment. "It is ok I will heal your broken wing for you," he said in a kind and gentle tone. He then placed the dark crystal on her broken left wing. It was as he said it did heal her wound yet there was a twist as it healed her it also created excruciating pain. A moment later the angel's wing was healed then Tyreal removed the crystal.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp) - by Casey the furry one - 05-28-2009, 09:28 AM