Join our server on Discord

*sigh* Bad and stupid news.
I just dont get sony.

Okay i got the box today. They told me to print up an letter to insert in the box. Well in the box as well they included the same paper but with a different format. So i called the number given on the page to ask about it. Because it had also said on this paper "Warrinty or proof of purchase" Which if i have ever told you i got it as a gift from my old school. Anyway so i get ahold of a represenitive and she was pissy. "Sir you need to include a proof of purchase or pay the fee. Contact this "Gift giver" and get a proof of purchase from them."

So i said "How in the world am i suppose to get ahold of my old school that i dont go to?"

"Sorry sir thats not my problem. Your just going to have to pay the fee. Can i help you with anything else?"

"No"

"okay sir. Have a go-" I hung up there.

So i said fuck that ill try to fix it again. Well i took 8 hours. Hack after hack. Soulution after soulution. Nothing. I used the Universal unbricker. Nothing. I used the edit PM.S nand tool upgrader and fix'er. Nothing

"Damn this thing must be perma bricked."

I tried one last resort. Reset the flash0 and flash1 and try from there..................................

Nothing.

So i came to my final conclusion and said. "Fuck it."

So now i have a broken PSP. : ( I am upset now. I cant afford a new one. I cant trade for one. No one wants to even give theres up except for Anthony who doesnt know where his is. And when he finds it he will be like "Haha no."

*Sigh* I am in such a bad mood.

Messages In This Thread
*sigh* Bad and stupid news. - by Ryan - 04-24-2009, 11:37 AM
RE: *sigh* Bad and stupid news. - by Kurtz - 04-24-2009, 04:27 PM
RE: *sigh* Bad and stupid news. - by tigerlily - 04-25-2009, 01:37 AM
RE: *sigh* Bad and stupid news. - by Ryan - 04-25-2009, 06:38 AM
RE: *sigh* Bad and stupid news. - by Bee - 04-25-2009, 09:34 AM
RE: *sigh* Bad and stupid news. - by Ryan - 04-25-2009, 09:54 AM
RE: *sigh* Bad and stupid news. - by Wisemon - 04-26-2009, 12:07 PM
RE: *sigh* Bad and stupid news. - by Ryan - 04-26-2009, 12:43 PM
RE: *sigh* Bad and stupid news. - by Mai - 04-27-2009, 01:46 AM