Join our server on Discord

I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes!
Transfer is not an avoidable ailment, sorry.

Edit: Additionally, I'll add some stuff up to Infini's profile so you guys know of what's gonna happen once he gets his 50th turn.

And here are a few ailments you should be aware of (Though I'm sure you're all familiar with them from many other RPGs):

Poison/Venom/Virus/Sickness: Wears victim's health down as they act. (Can be cured)

Silence/Seal: Renders victim unable to perform skills. (Can be cured)

Transfer: Removes victim from battle permanently. (Cannot be cured)

Bind/Disable/Paralysis/Stun/Knockdown: Causes victim to be unable to act at all. (Can be cured)

Confusion/Chaos/Charm/Exhaustion/Enervation: Causes victim to be unable to fully concentrate, thus their magical endurance (Or MP) starts dropping as they act. (Can be cured)

Blind: Causes victim to lose accuracy dramatically, rendering any sort of physical attack ineffective. (Can be cured)

Frailty: Causes victim's skin to wear down and become frail and delicate, rendering restorative or benefical magicks useless on them, while lowering their physical defense. (Can be cured, unless revived)

Unconsciousness: Renders victim unable to act or move. (Can be cured) If a character snaps out of unconsciousness, they automatically become Frail for the rest of the battle.

All the characters who wish to heal ailments are to use up an action of their individual turns to use an item or a spell to cure these. Infini's Angry Maelstorm will cause four different status ailments to fall upon the party, one per member; when this happens, I'll label the ones that are going to fall, and each of you must pick one, nobody can pick the same, neither can they be avoided, 'less a buff or an equipment effect is preventing the specific ailment from happening, so I encourage private talking to help yourselves decide. Angry Maelstorm may cause any of all the ailments mentioned above, with the exception of Transfer and Unconscious.

Now that that's done and over with, we've got two people already. Is anybody else interested in joining?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes! - by Mai - 04-25-2009, 07:13 AM
RE: I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes! - by Bee - 04-25-2009, 09:26 AM
RE: I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes! - by Bee - 04-25-2009, 09:58 AM
RE: I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes! - by Bee - 04-25-2009, 05:20 PM
RE: I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes! - by Bee - 04-27-2009, 10:35 AM
RE: I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes! - by Bee - 04-28-2009, 02:03 PM
RE: I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes! - by Bee - 04-29-2009, 08:22 AM
RE: I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes! - by DragonMasterX - 06-11-2009, 05:31 PM