Join our server on Discord

The heart of Fierce(Lord Sprite/BlazingDragonMaster/Aura)
Ok this is my first RP here. Aura taught me how to do RPing so I should have general knowledge by now anyway this is for me and my friends Aura and BlazingDragonMaster.

Well I can't come up with a cool title but what the story's about is my character Fierce is a single woman of high power on the planet Xanon and her parents threatened to kill her if she doesn't get married off to a guy in 7 years and after they've killed her they will replace her with another child. Some parents they are.

Name:
Weapons(If any):
Powers(Again if any):
Character description:

Now here is my lovely bachelorette:

Name: Fierce
Weapons: A transforming weapon that's neutral shape is a pair of earrings that she wears. Mainly the weapons shape of her choice is the Dragonfire Blade
Powers: Super strength, cloning, teleportation
Character desc: Black shiny neck length hair, silver eyes, tan skin, flat chested, slightly muscular, wears forearm gaurds that are fingerless and have blue orbs on the back of the hands, wears a tight black sleveles short skirted dress(The skirt's frilly and is not tight) and wears gray boots that come just below her knees.

~The story~

Fierce had just slain a cyclops using the Dragonfire Rapiers and shifted them back to neutral form when her mother appeared before her.

"What do you want mom?" Fierce asked.

"Your father and I are worried about you my daughter. So we haven't a choice but to kill you if you don't get married off in 7 years." Fierce's mother said with a sigh. "So please try and find a good lover dear"
At that Fierce was alone again and so she shrugged setting the dead cyclops carcass on fire turning around and walking away from it.
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all

Messages In This Thread
The heart of Fierce(Lord Sprite/BlazingDragonMaster/Aura) - by Lord Sprite - 04-19-2009, 06:01 AM