Join our server on Discord

Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp
"...I didn't know I bought Christoph here. Normally when I teleport it's usually a one person teleports..." Livian surprised to see him, but did noticed he's back to normal.

"Christoph! Your back to normal thank goodness!" Linvar embraces him. "Oh it's such a long story...but I'm glad your mind is back in good hands from that Sakaro; he was controlling you the whole entire time, possessing you. Now your safe."

"Well the good news is your a good guy, temporary but, the bad news is...um...well the kingdom is gone..." Crystal voiced trailed off.

"Ya...it's all gone..." The big foot voice became very sad. The three of them are back to normal; however Gryphon eyes suddenly turned serious.

"I can't believe everything has been polluted by treacherous beings! The almost everything is tainted in hands of the darkness." Gryphon continued. "Is there some way to get rid of the vast army despite there's very little of us that weld holy, and fire?"
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp - by tigerlily - 05-02-2009, 07:15 AM