Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"I have no idea what your talking about Princess. I was even thinking of any such things as sex," Hunter chuckled. "Though, if that is what you want, then who am I to judge?" the wolf man grinned. "I'm just saying, it is an option." He continued to look at Grace's ass, and imagine her as his own before the the two found the doors. "Huh...? Hunter is my first name, and the only Alex is know is a fellow warrior back home. How odd," he commented. "Let's look inside," he said and without warning to Grace, pushed the door of Alex Hunter's open and walked in.

--------------

Alex had his arms around her and smiled. "Then let me make your dream even better," he said and ordered her to grip the counter, so she could have something to hold on to. He unzipped his pants as he moved behind her and rubbed his erect dick against her, smiling. "Ready, Silvia?" he asked, before suddenly pushing his dick into Silvia's pussy all the way and began to fuck her, quickly and deeply.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 04-09-2009, 02:44 PM