Join our server on Discord

Dragon diadam Altima and Tigerlily rp
This is Altima and Tigerlily's rp no questions asked therefore if you don't obey, I'll launch black evil rabid rabbits! Anyways let's begin we know our characters so let's let the show on the road!

It was during the afternoon where the dragon was in the restaurant eating her supper. She wore a white cloak around her body, not letting anybody see her except the tip of her tail which shined golden scaly skin. The dragoness was in fact waiting for someone, a dragon like her.

"Would you like another cup of lemon tea?" The waiter paused at the chair next to her.

"Sure do." The mysterious dragon said simply and immediately the waiter pour in the juice down until it reached almost to at the tip of the glass jug. "Thank you." Flora lifted her glass and nodding afterward at him.

"Are you waiting for someone?" The otter like waiter asked.

"Yes. It's a date." she exclaimed. "I'm hoping this will last...it's been a long time since I've been with someone..."

"Really?" The male otter then chuckled. "Good luck then." He patted her back and then leave her for awhile.

"Thanks." She lifted her hand again.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
Dragon diadam Altima and Tigerlily rp - by tigerlily - 04-07-2009, 11:10 AM