Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Oh Rukia Rukia Rukia, my dear proud little Rukia. That is the wrong question. The right question would be what I dont want, that would easily cut the list of things I have to say by half. Now if your asking what I want with you, well that is much simpler to answer. I want you, entirely, and wholly, either bound and gagged or whimpering at my feet. That is what I want." Mike said as he bent down and hocked a finger under the center of her bra and pulled up, either forcing her to her feet or pulling the bra free altogether.

---------------

Orihime's kimono did not fall off her right away, since she held it on herself, though for a dew seconds one could see her cute blue bra and panties with the small red ribbon on it. She held the kimono around her tightly, keeping it from falling, and thus having no defense when he suddenly warped her in his arms again and kissed her. She blushed even harder now and simply kept her teeth shut as his tongue entered her mouth and licked them, seeking passage that she would not grant.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 02-23-2009, 05:18 AM