Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
[Brandon's]

"I don't know, Brandon..." Stripes spoke softly, as honest as she could. "Some people are just very hard to please, no matter what you do. Sometimes they just don't want you to suffer, but unknown to them... they're the cause of your suffering." She told him, rinsing and drying the dishes.

[Frank's]

"Sorry..." Coll smiled at Blitzen and Frank. "I forget sometimes."

"Tch... alright..." Bliz grimaced at himself. "An inanimate object being worth more than our life... like I haven't heard that before..." He muttered to himself softly, reminding himself accidentally of all the things his mistress told him.

[Alicia's]

"Oh, those?" Alicia asked, scritching Duke behind the ears. "My daddy's over protective. He says now that I have my own house, I need protection. You can play with the guards whenever you like, they're friendly." She told him.

[Raymond's]

Raymond laughed and started frying some sausages. "One meaty meal, coming right up! Oh don't roll there Kyu! You might get oil on your fur and get burned!" He then called out at Fiera. "There are biscuits on the table! Help yourself if you want any!"

[Petshop]

"Yes sir!" Oreo yapped obediently, walking beside Dan to his car.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 02-15-2009, 12:22 PM