Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
"Uh, no, I want to give you a test run. I never had a pet before, I'm trying to be responsible, y'know what I mean?" Ray told Kyu, scritching him behind the ears lightly. "Then I'll see what I can do, huh? Anyway..." He approached Fienra's cage as an employee unlocked her cage. Ray knelt down on one knee to show her he meant no harm. "Hey there... I'm going to adopt you, okay?" He asked her, smiling lightly.

Toni raised her head, looking up at Dan, used to his entrances by now, before lowering her head down to her folded knees again.

Oreo's ears drooped a little in his cage. It was Fatman again! He was somewhat funny, but Oreo couldn't even smile. His friend, Stripes, was gone.

Alicia laughed softly and ruffled his ears with both hands. "You're a friendly guy!" She smiled, and turned to face Rax's cage. "Hey Duke, you want a playmate?" She cleared her throat a little. "Well hello Mr. Rax. I'm going to take you out of that cage so I can bring you home and feed you something meaty. Are you okay with that?" She winked at the fox.

~ ~ ~

"I can fit if you want me in the cab." Stripes purred at her new boy. "I'm flexible."

~ ~ ~

"Your 'guy' got our information wrong. Neither of us are shy." Bliz informed Frank as they followed him.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 02-10-2009, 07:00 AM