Join our server on Discord

"I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP)
Brandon frowned, then started thinking quickly. He could short out the shock collar, cut the chain, and have him back before his neighbor got home, or he could crack open his old survival manual and try his hand at field surgery.

"Blitz, run under the carport and get my boltcutters a length of wire, and my voltmeter." He commanded lowly, as he placed a strip of duct tape across the cut, making an improvised suture.

Blitz nodded, and came back with a spool of wire, a small box with probes, and a giant pair of bolt cutters.

Brandon quickly scrawled a note, explaining the situation, folded it up, and stuck two hundred dollar bills in it, before handing it off to Dusk.

"Give this to your master when she gets home, and tell her I'm sorry for what I have to do." He said, as he pulled his knife out, and quickly broke into the shock collar.

With the skilled hands of a master craftsman, he cut a small length of wire, and located the two points that completed the circuit to create the shock. He wrapped the wire around the posts inside, keeping the collar from shocking him. He closed it back up, and held it shut with duct tape. He picked up the boltcutters, and cut the chain three links down from his collar. He heard it try to shock Bliz, but he knew it wouldn't work. He made simpler circuits in his sleep.

"C'mon, lets go. You'll bleed to death if we don't get you stitched up." He said gently, trying to coax Blizzard to the gate.

"You can trust him." Blitzen pleaded, "he's a nice human. He only wants to help you."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: "I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP) - by Bee - 01-06-2009, 09:34 AM