Join our server on Discord

"I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP)
Notice from Petland emporium Wrote:Dear global public,

We at Petland emporium and associations are pleased to inform that due to popular demand, the leaders around the world have agreed to the capture, and sale of the humanoid beings known commonly as "furries". However, due to the nature of these beings, many have to be domesticated, and as such are being sold along with a remote control collar, which will allow you to send minor shocks through the collar in order to discipline the anthropomorphic beasts. Please take care in the purchasing of your new pet furry, and have a great time taking care of these fantastical beasts.

all right, please excuse the cruddy little "quote" I thought of this rp a while back, including the intro message(above), and wlel, I can barely remember how it went exactly, but you get the picture. Furries are being sold as pets, which means all players with be controlling at least 1 human character before they can control a furry character.

As far as how this rp goes, have fun and use your imagination. would you like to breed your furry pets? just take care of them? or yiff them? as a human, they get to control their furry pet to a limit(i.e. player a wants his furry pet to do something, and it's up to player b to decide if he is going to follow the directions of his master/owner)

So... on with the profiles...

humans:

Name:
orientation:
looks:
reason: (why they want a pet)
size: (what measurements they got?)
other: (anything else? like how they treat their pets? do they clothe them? mean to them? etc.)

pets:

name:
pet name: (given to them by their owner)
species:
orientation:
description:
past life: (what they could have been doing before they were captured and sold as pets)
measurements:
other: (anything else that doesn't fit?)

rules:
-all board rules apply here
-no god mode
-no powerplay(even though you may own another persons character, it's still their character)
-no post flooding
-must have 1 human character for every 2 furry characters

all right, I won't bore you anymore, feel free to post profiles, and hopefully people like this idea.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
"I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP) - by Altima - 12-31-2008, 11:27 AM