Join our server on Discord

Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN
OOC: Alright, let's get this started.

Rmeember, if anyone wants to join, you can still join! :D

IC:

Lex and Megan had been hanging out behind of the school for about 15 minutes. There had been an accident in the science lab, earlier, and most of the students had been evacuated, although the teachers said there was nothing to worry about.

Megan sighed. "So what did you want to tell me?" Lex and dragged her back there and seemed to be thinking over what to say for a long time, and Meg was getting impatient.

Lex cleared his throat. "After careful consideration of all the things that have happened surrounding you recently, and the fact that you're starting to creep me out, I'm afraid that I'm just gonna have to stop hanging out with you.

Meg glared angrily at him. "What the fuck have I done, that is driving you away from me?!!" Meg didn't take well to bad news, and was barely keeping her fists from pummeling Lex.

Lex winced then worked up the courage to talk again. "There have been a lot of weird things going on lately with you, you disappear at random times, you always seem hurt, or burned, or soaked with no explanation as to why. I just can't handle having a friend like you. You worry me too much... Besides, I'm going to ask out Rellia today..."

Meg opened her eyes wide. "The Frost girl? You're saying you can't be friends with me, because you want to stick around the girl with the kittens on her pants?"

Lex sighed. "Yeah, basically.... I'm gonna go talk to her now, so... Bye, I guess... Try to stay safe...."

Lex headed back toward the other students in front of the school, while Megan turned around and slammed the back of her head against the building. These stupid powers are ruining my life! I've already lost my boyfriend, and now Lex too? Well, he'll probably be much happier with Fraust... She's not dangerous....
[Image: signature.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sex Magic Reposted (New Plot Points) - by CloneWarrior - 12-31-2008, 03:05 PM