Join our server on Discord

Possibility Of A New Board In The RPG Section?
Hey everyone. Now um, this is just a suggestion to the mods and all so, its ok if its not done. But I was thinking: how about we add a new board to the RPG section where people can create private "Public" thread roleplays? I've seen this in other forums and it works out well and is fun. You see with all of the boards up right now-basically anyone can join in at anytime during a RP as long as they post their character info (Which can get really confusing). But with a private-public thread, only a pre-set amount of users can RP in that thread. For example, say I wanted to start a RP up-but I only wanted a total of 1-3 other people to join in on the RP. The first 1-3 users to contact me and say that they wanted to join in would get the spots, and no other users can join in. This way nobody can join in the middle of a already started RP, and there can only be a small number of people so the RP is manageable. I think its fun to watch about 2 or 3 people do a roleplay. Well that's my suggestion, tell me what you think. I know that people do this in the "Other RP's" section-but I think it should have its own section in the regular "RPG's" board

Messages In This Thread
Possibility Of A New Board In The RPG Section? - by Digi-Yasha - 11-19-2008, 02:15 PM