Join our server on Discord

Digital Fetishes: Perspectives on Digimon Sociology of Sex
(11-21-2008 05:00 AM)tigerlily Wrote:
(11-20-2008 04:23 PM)Lord Patamon Wrote: maybe, but at the same it can happen, that's the beautiful of the fanfics, with a well worked plot you can work out that closeness into romance :P

I'm not saying it will work always but the way they put Angemon and Angewomon on 01 on that scene anyone could think like that, I mean in that part Koromon was talking about he wasn't alone because he had the support of all his friends and then the camera shows Tai and Kari, then TK, Sora and Izzy, and then Angemon and Angewomon but the only ones that appeared in a so close position were Angemon and Angewomon, I mean you didn't saw Izzy and Sora at least holding hands, for saying an example so you can't blame us for get suspicious and more when on the episode where Angewomon fought LadyDevimon, when Angemon went with Birdramon, Sora and TK to search Matt, Mimi and Joe, Angewomon watched him fly off since he flew off after she said she will take care of LadyDevimon and Angemon told her please (on the US dub I think he said "Take Care" but lets go with the original version), Angewomon watched him fly off for a while and she had a smile that looked like sort of school girl watching her crush or something, but the cherry on the top was that she was so distracted that LadyDevimon got enough time to cheapshot her with a kick from behind and we all know that Angewomon sure has a pride when it comes to battles so getting cheapshoted like that sure makes you think what in the world she was thinking or something :P

I mean, Toei put some scenes that you can't blame anyone to get other kind of thoughts outside of just a friendship between two characters :P

But that's just my view of the things, sometimes it can remain in a close friendship but other times it can turn in more than that, it depends on what life has stored for us.
Well I do have a picture of Davis having his arm wrapped around Kari's shoulder. xD

And I made pic of Kari eating Davis' face. ^_^
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digital Fetishes: Perspectives on Digimon Sociology of Sex - by MISTER BIG T - 11-21-2008, 09:23 AM