Join our server on Discord

Alice's Restaurant
Seeing as we're but twelve days away from that magical day known in America as Thanksgiving, where everyone sits down with friends and family, voices what they're thankful for this year, and have a meal that can't be beat, I felt I should post this:

http://www.arlo.net/resources/lyrics/alices.shtml

An 18-minute long song about an adventure two hippies had involving garbage, the police, a red Volkswagen Microbus, rakes, shovels, and other implements of destruction, and the subsequent 27 Eight By Ten glossy photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one describing what they are.

The reason why this thread is here, is because, in 12 days, me and my dad will be traveling to my aunt's house for Thanksgiving. It's funny, because, I feel that that might happen during that magical day. Replace the two hippies with two greasy rednecks, the red VW Microbus with a white GMC Vandura, and Alice with my Aunt. But that's not why.

The reason why I posted this seemingly long-winded thread is to see what the rest of you guys are thankful for. Some of us might not have much, but, feel free to post it here.

I'm thankful for y'all. Y'all kick ass, your insights and thoughts are stimulating, and you guys are fun.

I'm also thankful for Ray The Backlasher and Kyuubi No Kitsune. You guys are my best friends, even though I have never met you guys irl. Talking with you guys is the highpoint of my day.

I'm thankful for Duke, my German Shepherd. He's sweet, playful, and a bundle of energy. I'd never trade him for anything.

I'm thankful for dropping gas prices($1.78 a gallon w00t!). It may not last, but I'll take it.

I'm thankful for my dad, who, despite constantly bitching at me to get a jorb, he works hard to make up for my shitty childhood.

I'm thankful for this phone, because without this, I wouldn't be here.

I'm thankful for Psychotic Porcupine and Altima, for helping me get my art posted. Thanks guys.

Well, I'll shut up now. I'm sure you guys would be thankful for it.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
Alice's Restaurant - by Bee - 11-15-2008, 05:12 PM
RE: Alice's Restaurant - by Wisemon - 11-17-2008, 12:31 AM
RE: Alice's Restaurant - by UnknownH - 11-17-2008, 03:09 PM
RE: Alice's Restaurant - by Frisk E. Coyote - 11-17-2008, 03:02 AM