Join our server on Discord

Questions about digimon sex? I want to hear them.
So, stealing the idea from following in the footsteps of Rover and Archive, I've been working on a big essay about digimon sexuality.

This will cover anatomical, physiological and social aspects of sex in Digimon as I generally approach it for my lemons. I'm mostly done with what I was planning, but I'd appreciate a sanity check, so what questions would you expect this essay to answer or touch on?

Note that questions relating to fetishes that are not functional in reality, such as vore, macro growth, unbirthing etc. will be simply ignored.
ETA: Also, I am not assigning any sort of special ability/shape/size to specific species (though such peculiarities are discussed in general). This is because I explicitly wanted to give myself a fairly coherent framework that still allowed for as much leeway as I could want in any specific case.
"Mental Note: The guys you think are gay are normally straight, even thought they'll make out with you if they've had enough to drink." JJriddler

"If Jeri says you're cute, you're CUTE. " Renafan

Messages In This Thread
Questions about digimon sex? I want to hear them. - by circeus - 11-11-2008, 11:50 AM