Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Aquorlitus: Library)

Faiz nodded and give Solia a gentle pet on her head as she hugged him, and scout the east of the library for a particular book. Unfortunately, there's not much books on the shelf and the remaining books are mostly fiction. "Solia, I can't find it on the east side..." He contact Solia via telepathic while kept on observe the other book shelfs.

(Northern Shore)

At that particular time, Ryo and Mika are sound asleep because they feel extremely tired thanks to the rough journey, and they began curling their bodies seeking for internal warmth. Michiru sighed to the situation and hopped down from the big rocks and light up the campfire with a small fireball but provide enough warmth.

"This is what we feared of, especially those who confident that they're powerful enough to defeat anyone with it's powers. It makes them arrogant and even worse, doesn't accept their own weakness." Michiru stated as getting closer and sat besides Ariadne. "I'm sure Alexander will return back to us...I did not wish to see another casualties..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 09-06-2010, 11:23 AM