Join our server on Discord

All Nightmare Long (whole bun'cha crap RP)
Okay, basic Sci-Fi mish-mosh RP here, pirating a whole bunch of ideas from all across the board(not this board. Figure of speech).

The year is 2509. Wars have ravaged the universe, and an uneasy silence has reigned over the sector. Fleets of Battle-hardened Battlecruisers and Gunships patrol the universe, ready to rain down on any skirmish that appears. Life seems to be slowly returning to normal, SEEMS.

Aboard the Exploratory Science Vessel 11438, "Liberty", something is amiss. Several scientists and technicians have gone missing. In order to investigate, the Interplanetary Dominion has sent your fleet in to investigate. Your fireteam has but one mission: Get in, rescue who you can, find the core, set it to overload, and Golf Tango Foxtrot(GTF, "Get The Fuck") out of there.

What has been studied on the Liberty ranges from beneficial to humanity, to just plain wrong. From cures to diseases and illnesses, to reanimation of the dead and a "soul-fire" reactor. You will face many challanges within the hallowed halls of that forsaken vessel, from Zombies and Space Monstors, to scientists Hellbent on controlling them. Godspeed, soldier.

\\\\////END TRANSMISSION\\\\////

Mission Objectives:

-Rescue the five willing scientists and ten willing technicians.

-shut down the various automated defense systems.

-destroy any "anomoly" that gets in your way.

-retrieve the encryption disk, holding the final logs of the Ship's Commander

-fight your way to the reactor, set it to overload, and get back to your Dropship in five minutes.

-return to Flight Deck for debriefing.

Character Sheets:

Soldier Identification Number: (Six Digit Number, your choice)
Name: (duh)
Callsign: (nickname)
Species: (Human, Furry, Pokemon, or Digimon. Anything else run by me first.)
Description: (picture or short paragraph)
Weapon(s): (while, yes, this is the future, please keep it realistic.)
Abilities: (over the centuries, many people, especially furries, have developed fledgling powers. From mind manipulation to fire control, it varies from person to person, if at all. Please keep it believeable, though. AND NO GODMODDING.)
Rank: (Private, Corporal, Private First Class, Sgt, SSgt, TSgt, MSgt, CMSgt)
Service History: (a little bit of information, to help us better understand your character.)

THE RULES:

-No bitching. Got a problem? Take it outside.

-No Godmodding. NO ONE PERSON CAN BLOW UP THE VESSEL WITHOUT GOING FOR THE REACTOR, SO DON'T TRY, OR I'LL PLANT MY BOOT IN YOUR ASS.

-No Powerplaying. Play your own characters ONLY, unless you have prior permission to do so from the OC's player.

-No Mutiny. This includes: NO KILLING OF OTHER PLAYERS, NO DISREGARDING A SUPERIOR'S ORDERS, NO WANDERING AWAY FROM THE FIRETEAM, NO PISSING IN THE SQUAD COMMANDER'S COFFEE CUP.

-Please type "LOCK AND LOAD" at the top of your FIRST post, if you have read and understand these rules.

I'll post my characters once I get a few commitments set up.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
All Nightmare Long (whole bun'cha crap RP) - by Bee - 10-23-2008, 05:32 PM