Join our server on Discord

Never stop the bleeding now
(09-22-2008 01:58 PM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: Its evolution. They THINK what they're doing is making their sound better, but, it isn't really the case.

I have both Black Album and Kill 'Em All. There is a massive difference between the two. You can tell it almost immediately, what, with Kill 'Em All's first track "Hit The Lights", which is loud, fast-paced and angry, compared to Black's "Enter Sandman" which is much darker and slower(Compared to Hit The Lights, at least.)

Here is a thing, with a band like this, that has a countless number of listeners and millions upon millions of dollars, it would be nice to see them do something that sounds like the way they were passionate about metal and not just sell out. I hope they understand its killing their muse an art form. I am afraid to even listen to this album but I will when I could find the songs and all.

I agree with your comment, everything in their past was phenominal and you could see their passion on stage, in the recording rooms and at home. I hope they go back to it. x.x;
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Never stop the bleeding now - by Wisemon - 09-22-2008, 06:37 AM