Join our server on Discord

Poll: When did you know you were a Furry or Scalie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
When I was born, my first words were, "Yip" and "Murr!
0%
0 0%
When I checked out a cartoon and was arroused by a character.
35.29%
6 35.29%
I really don't know how it happened.
11.76%
2 11.76%
Other (Explain)
41.18%
7 41.18%
I am not a Furry, nor a Scalie so no thanks.
11.76%
2 11.76%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

When did you know that you were a Furry?
Well did you ever understand before knowing about a furry or scalie before seeing stuff on the interwebs? Were you fascinated by something because of there cute tails? Let us know in this lovely poll.

For me I saw Gabumon back way back and something made me say, "He looked cute" and I blushed like he was in episode 9 in the cave where he and Matt were stranded. I kinda followed his example and pretended I was him and found it invigorating. (This is what happens when you have no friends) To make my story short, I knew when I started to look at hentai, and came across Karabiner's Gabu/Matt picture and found myself with a mound of my own, in class xD. Since then I knew I wasn't normal, and explored it by hanging around certain sites and finally became one in college. But I also found something about certain characters appealing more then human. (shrugs) I find human attractive as well but being furry makes me happy... (murrs cutely and tail wags.)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
When did you know that you were a Furry? - by blueeyedgabulvo0o - 07-05-2007, 11:08 AM