Join our server on Discord

Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars)
SIDE: Jedi
JOB:(you only need this if you are normal)
WEAPON: Custom fit Light Sabre claws
NAME:Onixya
SPECIES: Dragon
ORIENTATION: Bi
DESCRIPTION: Very large muscular dragoness standing at 7' 3" with dark purple scales with a tan underbelly her tail is long and broad which at the tip fans out like a leaf. Double E cup breasts. She wears the traditional white Jedi's robe with slight modifications which makes it tighter and easier to move around.
Hair: Dark Purple
Eyes: Amber
FORCE POWERS:

Muscle Growth (Increases her size and strength for a short period of time)

Force Pull/Push (Self explanitory)

Mind Sooth (Causes a person to grow tired and their muscles become relaxed)

OOC: I've only seen the recent movies and played Star Wars: Battlefront so I only know basicly some of the planets but you might have to remind me which ones are which.

< Tatueen???>

Onyxia in the desert city was sitting at the bar "Bartender another shot!" she hollared waving her empty glass. She had just been accepted into the Jedi force and decided the only propper way to celebrate was to drink and that she did.

The waitor who was one of those flything things woddled over "Damn you like your drinks, huh?" he chuckled pooring the drink which the dragoness paid happily.

"Oh this is such a wonderful day!!" she rose her glass to her lips and took a sip murring happily from the taste "This place always did serve the best booze."
The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars) - by Disturbed - 03-24-2007, 03:15 PM