Join our server on Discord

Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars)
I just had a thought about this a few days ago... hopefully this rpg works and is a success....

All regular DaD rules apply..

-no POWERPLAYING!
-no GOD MODING!
-post flooding is 10 posts between 2 people, 16 between 3.
-3 characters maximum per player. Also, you can't have a Jedi and a Sith, but you can have a rogue Jedi with a Jedi, or vice versa.

other than that, you won't need to read this next bit... its just like that one thing that appears before EVERY starwars movie which brings you up to date on whats going on...

(Star wars fanfare plays)
STAR WARS
EPISODE XIII
Beyond Good and Evil

Many years have passed well after Master Jedi Luke Skywalker's deeds and triumphs. The number of Jedi are steadily increasing to their original numbers. It is a happy and peaceful period of time. The prejudice against Jedi is lifting...

...Or is it? Many seek to re-incarnate the old ways, as many strive to learn the ways of the Sith. Many still hold grudges against the Jedi, as multiple rebellions appear around the galaxie.

The Sith are now using this moment to plot their attack, by re-building the Deathstar in secret...
(Star Wars Fanfare fades)

ok...? THAT was a weird intro.... anyway, on to making your character...

SIDE: Jedi/Sith/Force Sensitive(A.K.A. rogue Jedi)/Normal
JOB:(you only need this if you are normal)
WEAPON: (essentially what kind of light-saber you use... options include: single light-saber, dual wielding light-sabers, staff-saber(the one Darth Maul used). also give color as well(Light-saber color isn't limited to side, so a Jedi can use a red lightsaber, and a Sith can use a purple))(Also, this is for those that aren't Force Sensitive(in meaning not having any force powers at all), just place your weapon list down(maximum of 3 weapons per character)
NAME:
SPECIES:(Remember, FURRIES ONLY, aliens and robots are ok... but please no humans...)
ORIENTATION:(yes, I know Jedi aren't supposed to have relationships, but that was the old way. now, what with Luke Skywalker being a powerful Jedi, many Jedi have relationships)
DESCRIPTION:
FORCE POWERS: (please refrain from making a Jedi with dark force powers, or vice versa, also NO super force powers such as" Ultimate Jedi force Field"... please, lets be mature and have the Jedi's have some kind of weakness, compared to all their strengths.)

yeah... your done... I'll post my profile after a few have posted... also the story background isn't actually one we have to follow, it's just a general idea in case we don't have any other plans for the Sith to carry out.

Messages In This Thread
Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars) - by Altima - 03-23-2007, 01:42 PM