Join our server on Discord

So the day finally came. I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*hugs everyone tightly* Thank you, everyone... This is why I love to come here... This is the real strenght of our site. We are friends. I wish I had such good friends here, but I'm glad I at least got to meet you here in the net. I will never forget you. And I'll do my best to be helpful to you like you've been with me.

Ange, Crimson, Herr, Harie and Gabu: Thanks a lot!

Lonely Gabu: I got a solution for the blushing I always cause you. Here *hands him a compact make-up kit* I know you have no problem using it, but just in case....*gives him a Gabumon mask*. There. Never give up, and good luck may knock your door soon. You taught me that. Thank you.

The Reclaimer: Thank you, you don't know how much it took me to do it <.< U.  Ahem, scratch that. But if you ever need any help with it, feel free to ask me.
(On a side note: They asked me about the Rett syndrome again <.< U )

DMX: "Hope when I get to the capital I get crushed by a car in front of your hospital soon!"
O.O You can just ask for a massage...

kalyx: You sure did. In my family, I only got stuff like "When are you gonna graduate?!" and "You failed AGAIN?!" You were the only ones that gave me emotional support. Thanks a lot!

Messages In This Thread
RE: So the day finally came. I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - by Doctor Zephyr - 03-29-2007, 05:39 AM