Join our server on Discord

The Clash of SuperSayains and Digimons
Hey this is perfect :!: I have been working on this for quite some time myself. I would like to enter as a SS but... with one difference I have an Digimon on my side with some supped up powers.... IMPMON!!!! Twisted We are very close Wink , there is nothing we would not do for each other. I am not his Trainer we are equales in everything exspeacilly our disstain of lolly humans. by the way my name is Torch-a-ere. We have travelled the Cosmos together looking for one battle or another. Not knowing who we really are, or where we came from, or for that matter how we even met :!: :!: :!: we had a ship once with a full crew untill we ran into :o :o the Borg (Star Trak tng), Alains (the movies with Sagorna Wever), Venom, and Carnage (Spider-Man), all at once. It was a bitter battle and they destoryed our entire crew. but, I manged to place us both in stacies... but the next thing I know is I am here on earth in the body of a human that has as much hatered of humans as both of us (if not more). and I have been unable to find Impmon Untill now that is......

Messages In This Thread
I'm in! - by Princess Norika - 03-06-2003, 11:26 PM
[No subject] - by ZorTar - 04-17-2003, 04:14 AM