Join our server on Discord

"If someone you don't know gives you flowers....
Wise, you are a rare individual.. Most men (and some women too..) are just out for a fun night, then never see the girl (or guy) again.. Myself.. I admit to having a sortof fixation on Romance.. but, it does happen sometimes that good things happen to us when we look for/try to give romance.. My girlfriend and I have known eachother since sixth grade.. though we only started going out this year.. She is the one who asked me out.. and at first it was mostly just fun nights.. but I kindof needed that to boost my confidence after a bad breakup.. after I was feeling better.. the romantic dinners, movies, chocolates, etc... She did all of that for me.. and I've been doing the same.

I don't know how I would classify my brother's relationship.. its kindof in the middle of everything.. He and his boyfriend do romantic things... then they are very enthusiastic with their fun whenever they do it.. (My room is right next to theirs... and sometimes they keep me awake at night..)

Messages In This Thread
RE: "If someone you don't know gives you flowers.... - by Niyara - 03-29-2007, 12:24 PM
[No subject] - by Wisemon - 03-11-2007, 10:13 AM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 03-11-2007, 03:04 PM
[No subject] - by Harie Krauzer - 03-13-2007, 06:59 AM