Join our server on Discord

Hello? Any reviewers on?
Fine, I'll bring it to you.

My Life for his heart. By Turtlemonk

The characters are not mine, but I wish they were and be rich right now. Sega and Sonic Team own them. (for now, *evil laugh*)

Rated-PG 13. That means swearing, violence, and sex, but not a hole lot of it. If you want only that, go somewhere else( please don't go)

Chapter 1. From ends to beginnings.

The nights on Angel Island. Soft and calming. The sounds of a resting jungle, accompany by the faded sounds of lovers.
near the base of the mountain, less than 30 yards from the holy shrine of the Master Emerald, sat a small, simple house. Inside, in a slightly wared bed, was a couple in deep inbrace.
Their bodies were inter-taied in a mass of red and creamy orange colors. They rolled their bodies and stop to found themselves in the postion of one looming over the other.
The mounded one was looked up at a big, strong red echidna with 3 of his thick dreadlocks hanging down as to partcial frame his handsome face. A small but noticed scar above his right eye almost matching the white crescent-moon birthmark in his chest. As he used his arms to support himself, care of his clawed knuckles to not harm his life-line, the beautiful creature under him.
She was young, but her body was developing well. Long, slender legs connected to her hips. Her breast were small but purky and just large enough to get a grip. Her large, floppy ear layed unevenly to one side under her head. And was all was covered in a layer of short, creamy fur with only her cute button nose, and erected nipples peering out. She had orange marks highlighting her chestnut brown eyes; as well as her ear-tips, head, between the inner thighs.

She slowly places her hands in his peach muzzle and stares into his violet eyes. Softly she said "I love you, Knuckles."
He stared back at her with a deep affection. "And I love you. My little Cream-puff." he repled. After a slight chuckle pasted by her lips, the young rabbit pulled his face close to her's and they passionly kissed.

As Cream snuggled closely to Knuckles, resting off her first great sexual experience. Her mind wondered back to how this all started. Sadly to say, this was the silver-lining of a very dark cloud. Almost 7 long years ago, the unthinkable happened. Vanilla Rabbit, Cream's mother, was kidnapped by Dr Eggman Robotnik. On one of his many mad plans to rule the world, he used her as bait for Sonic the Hedgehog. It was like yesterday.

Cream: "*crying* My ..mommy! That bad Eggman took away my mommy!" The rabbit child was in the middle of playground, that was partical damaged by a large robot attack. The swing set was crashed under the 'dead' body of a porkly robot of 7 feet. Along with her beloved, pet chao, Cheese, was two of Cream's closest friends. A young woman hedgehog of pink coloring in a red sun-dress and boots; Amy Rose.

Amy: "There, there, Cream." trying to calm her tiny friend. "I called Sonic and Knuckles. As soon as they get here, we'll save your mom." She turned to the robot. It was being examined by their other friend. A two-tailed fox appropriately nicknamed Tails. He was only 2 years older than Cream, but he was more mature than must people and 3 times more intellange. "Hey Tails, what are you look for?"

Tails: "It just seems little weird." "Cream said Cheese able to defeat it in own. Cheese is strong and all, but this robot is too sturdy for it to break down." Without word, in a blurry blue flash, appeared the speed-demon himself, Sonic the Hedgehog.

Sonic: "In other words 'a decoy' right, Tails?" Within seconds, he was hugged by the girls. A normal greeting from the pink one, with her almost unhealth obsession over him. But Cream need comfort from the big, strong older brother she never had. He patted her on the head as the lopped-eared hare cried in his stomache.

Tails: "Hey, Sonic. I think your right." "The way Cream described what happened, Vanilla was taken by Eggman just before the robot fell over." Tails went back to check the chest. Moments later, the red-dreaded Knuckles, glided in from the sky.

Cream: "Knuckles!" She ran from the blue hedgehog to the red echinda. And, comforting from the bigger, stronger brother she never had. She didn't really noticed how Knuckles was bit uncomfortable being hugged so suddenly. But he says nothing for many reasons.

Tails: "I found thing!" A trap-door openned in the robot's chest and out popped a hologram projector. The lens glowed white as a hologram image of the Eggman icon hovered in the air. The evil doctor's voice echoed out.

Eggman: "Ha ha ha!" "Hello, Sonic. If you are listening to this, then that cry baby Cream-puff has told you I've kidnapped her dearling mother. If you want her back, and I know you do, follow the map to my new base." "Come along and save your princess, you lil' plumber wanna-be." The icon shifted into a 3-D map that led into the closest mountain area. Needless to say everyone was speechless.

Amy: "'Plumber wanna-be'?" "Eggman finally cracked."

Sonic: "Well that just means we'll have to scramble him." They boarded Tails' plane, the Tornado and soaked to the location on the map.

Within a hour's time the group found themselves at the shadow of large ship. Less than half the size of the Egg-Carrier, but still frightfully big. Right in front of them was side-entrance door. Without a word the door split down the middle and seperanted, horizatal.

Sonic: "That's Eggman. He always layes out the red carpet." With his famous smirk in his face. "So let's not disappoint him." The 5 young mobuians walked on and immediately seen that the room split into different pathways; four halls with underwhelming lighting.

Tails: "Looks like he was expecting all of us."

Knuckles: "Almost all of us. There's only 4 paths."

Amy: "That just mean two of us will have to go together." With a twickle in her eye, she turned to Sonic. Sadly before realizing he sped off down the center-left hall. The fading blue after-image was that remained. "*whin* Sonic."

Tails: For a second, Tails geared himself to talk to Amy, but backed outed and turned towards the youngest member. "Here, Cream. We can go down this way." The small rabbit had no objection to following the fox. And with Cheese, they went to the far left path.

Knuckles: "And I guess I got this one." his said as walking to the hallway on the far right.

Amy: Looking at the others as the vanished into the dark paths. "*annoyed* Damn it!" and stormed down the center-right path.

Each hall branched out into even more passages. Some led up some stairs, some led down. But is was all the same; with dark metal walls, jet-black floors and a ceilling-light ever 10 steps apart. Combined with the constant sounds of gears turning behinds the panaling, and the echoing footsteps of each of the 5 heroes; eerie was a understatement. Cream was scared nearly to tears. This was the worst day of her little life, and it was getting worst by the minute. Her tiny chao was buried deeping to her chest, supported by her left arm, while she clung to Tails' left arm. The young fox did everything he could to wear his brave face for the rabbit friend; but of all truth his mind was screaming for the help of the others. Amy was griping her hammer with one hand tightly, but was all around fine. The pink hedgehog's focus was on all founding either Sonic or Eggman, in doing so drowned out most of the fear. The echidna was not fazed but was more frustrated then anything. Not for the setting but lack of options. Knuckles fround even more as he came to yet another fork in the road, making the option of punching his way through the walls and saying 'hell to what happens' more promising. But one and only one to be damning this maze of metallic shadows had to be Sonic himself.

Sonic: "Damn it. Was it this way or that way?" he raced down 'that way' that led to a dead end a few couple-of-yards. "Shit! I have to go back." and so he did to..."What the? Where the other path go to?" He raced down the hallway some more. "Wait a damn minute. I don't remember coming down any stairs to get here." Sonic has been running in circles the whole time. From the moment he left the others, he been bumming into dead end to dead end, fighting vanishing hallways and stairways. "I see your little game Eggman. You designed to his ship to be a maze that constantly changes." "But how in the hell are you making it change to fast?!". Even with his great speed, not even Sonic could be there in time to noticed the changes.

Far above in a secret room, the bloated mad man watch with great emoment on the several montiors.

Eggman: "Heh, heh. I think is just about time to finish this up..." he turned his head to face a tall figure next to him. "..wouldn't you agree?" No words were said, just a simple nod from Eggman's friend. With the flip of a few switchs and the push of a button, phase-3 was on the way.

Back on Sonic's alley, he stopped to think of a way out. It took a moment to noticed that he was moving. The floor was a tread-mill track, and it started to build up speed, fast. "What's this? If this all you got, Ro-butt-nik, than you really have lost it." The hedgehog started running in the oppoiste direction, at a half-assed pace. The tread-mill accelerate, so did the he, with his usual cocky attiuade. "Hey, Eggy! Can you let me know when the other get here. I'm going to take a nap."

Eggman: "Let's see you nap at this." he pushs another button.

Sonic: "What the.." his said as one of the panels in the ceil grew bright. A powerful magnetic force yanked the blue blur after the ground with barely a affored. Wait a loud, echoing thud, Sonic was staring down from the ceil. The panel jerked and rose as if a crane has latched on from the other side, carrying the helpless hedgehog. With sheer awe he looked about his ever changing surrounds. Stone. On the other side of all the metal walls was stone and a gears that had no real funtion. The 'ship' was a giant trapping maze craved into the side of the mountain. "He really put a lot of work into it this time." He jerked to a stop and the pulled into to a different direction was the crane dropped him into the care of a mechanical arm.

When it finally stopped Sonic found himself in a control room of sorts. Circlar with two levels, with a pair of vulcan guns-arms on the ground level pointed right at him. On the second level was Eggman sitting at the control, Sonic didn't reconized the person standing next to him. He knew it was a woman from the shapely figure and revealing outfit. Eggman tried around in the chair and looked up at his capture.

Eggman: "Hello there, Sonic. Nice of you to drop on by and hang out."

Sonic: "Nice one, Eggman. You should have you own TV show."

Eggman: "Maybe. After I take over a country or two." "Now you have a dozen question your dying to found the answers to, so let me anwser them before you do die." "Starting with one you asked earlier." Pushing a button on the control panel actavated the montiors behind him. "It's quite simple. I used holograms to conseal all the branching areas. And since the halls are so dark, it completely unnoticable."
Sonic: "Impressive. You made something that really works."

Eggman: "Two things in fact. And this is my personal favorite. You maybe wondering were is Vanilla. She's right here." On que, the woman turned around to face Sonic. With a deep and almost distubed shock, it was Vanilla. Her normal, motherly type dress was replaced with a tight outfit. A one-piece red bathing suit with a yellow sashs in each side, defining her breasts, with an opening between them. Black short-shorts that hugged her hips, matching her long black boots and gloves. What kind of ruined the this erotic visial of beauty was face was blank; her eyes souless and cold; and a noticable Eggman logo 'clip' was on the far left of her forehead.

Sonic: "My god!" "What the hell have you done to her, Eggman!"

Eggman: "Oh. I see you have some critical problems with the new look". *he slowly paced around Vanilla* " True, It's bit more of my personally taste." "But I would of thought you'd appreciate how it flatters her fine figure." "I mean, it is quite nice and shapely.*with a I-know-your-secret grin* For a time it had your undivided attention."

Sonic: He was cut to the quick. His mouth wanted to lash out, but the words never got past his mind. A look of guilt shoot across his face.

Eggman: "I believe term is...You tapped that ass!" He spanked Vanilla on her butt with a bit of force. But her reaction was minimal.

Sonic: "*thinking* SHIT! How he found it?!"

Eggman: "It all make sense, considering your relationship with that crazied brat, Amy." *he cupped one of the rabbits breasts from under the clothes* "Why go for a fangirl when a MILF is so close at hand." "But after I inplant a control-chip into you like I did to his sugar-bunny; to you two, MILF will mean Man-I-Like-Fat!"

Sonic: "Eggman, you demented piece of crap!! If you don't let go of her, I swear I'll cut off you nuts and shove them up your ass!!"

Eggman: "Nice threat, hedgehog. But my ass and nuts would be perfectly fine." *letting go of Vanilla's chest and walked back to the chair* "That magnetic plate should hold you for hours, more than enough time to reach my base." "*will pressing buttons to start the engines* Even if you manage to got loss, there are plenty of other defences around, like the vulcan guns targeting any movement from that half of the room. So relax and enjoy your last hours of free will, Sonic the slave." He laughed insanely as the control room rumbled. The true ship was disconnecting from the mountain maze and was seconds away from rocketing the blue hero and his secrect lover to a certain doom.

The highest point of the maze was just below the aircraft, and Knuckles was the only one to see the roof opened to the sunlight.

Knuckles: "Damn that bright. What the hell?!" At quick glance it was clear. " Eggman's escaping! Vanilla must be on board." Rad red gazed the area for second to see noone else. "Damn those guys! Look like I'll have to recuse her myself. *as he jumps to climb the nearest wall* Sonic is possible laying on his ass waiting to showoff to the others." He climbs to the cut off sector and just before it was out of reach, he leaped up and jammed his fist into it's steel hide.

With all the commotion up above, the attention of the remaining three was captured.

Cream: *clugging to Tails* "What's happening?" He couldn't given a straight answer, or more as he couldn't found the answer she wanted. A familiar pink figure quickly made herself apparent.

Amy: "Tails! Cream!" With hammer at hand, the lady hedgehog ran through a doorway. "Guys, what's going on here? And where's Sonic?"

Cream: "We haven't seen him or Mr. Knuckles."

Tails: His eye caught a staircase as a ray of light cutting away at it's hologram covering. "It seems whatever it is, is happening up those stairs." Without a moment to waste, the three moubins, and the tiny chao, dashed up the stairs. The area above had it's entire ceiling section yanked off. The sun's rays was almost blinding to the eyes. Cheese eyes was able to adjust much more quickly, just on time to see the aircraft go.

Amy: "What is it, Cheese?"

Cream: "Cheese said he saw a ship heading that way."

Tails: He stained his eyes to see into distance. "He's right. That's an Eggman aircraft. And I think I see Knuckles climbing up the outside." He turned to the girls "Sonic and your mom might be on there."

Amy: "Come on! Let's go get them."

Tails: "We'll have to go back to the Tornado , and it's be fast to go over this wall." With haste, Tails want over to Amy, carrying her over the wall and back to the ground. The floppy-eared hare 'dumbo'ed' her ways seconds behind him.

Back with Sonic, he was beside himself with rage. His struggled to free himself, to avail. He face was unaffected and nothing else. Just wanting to do something, he spit at Eggman's direction, landing short of the gun. But he noticed the guns changed their aim for a moment to follow the spit. The old light bulb was shining brite now. He looked at the far left was a panel that looked like the energy control gauge. He worked up as much silva as he can hold, and let it fire. It landed on the side of the box, just pass the gun's programmed 'safe zone'. They opened fire, blowing the power grind. The chain reaction caused an explosion that sent Eggman flying to the rightside, knocking him out instantly. It also killed the power to the guns and magnetic plate. Upon dropping down, Sonic ran to Vanilla.

Sonic: "Come on! We have to go!" Before he seen it, Vanilla stabbed his leg. The knife that was tucked away in her shorts, moved like lightning to pierce the knee of the fastest thing alive. Sonic screamed in pain and before a moments noticed was tackled by his lover. Sitting on his chest, the mother hare forcefully tried to jam the blade into the hedgehog's face. Sonic was just strong enough to redirect the knife to fall down to the lower level. And with his speed, pull the Eggman control chip off her forehead.

Vanilla: Dumfound, she got off of Sonic. "Huh? What...? Oh god! What happen?" Just then, above them, opened a hole in the ship. Knuckles tried desperately to climb on to save them but the aircraft's unstable condition proved vengeful. The hole caused an explosion, forcing the echidna to glide away or lose a limb. With their lost hope barely floating away, the rabbit and the hedghog do nothing be except their fate. Vanilla moved over to Sonic and rested his head on her chest on a motherly fashion. Sonic slowly wrapped his arms around her stomache section. The soft words "I love you." reached her ears. "I love you, too."

Knuckles crashed on the a field of flowers. He look on as the airship crashed in flames on front of him. "......DAAAMN!!" He punched the ground with strenght enough to loosen flower petals yards aways. About 10 minutes later, The Torendo touched down beside him. "*thinking* She can't see this!" As the others ran towards him, his first reaction was to hold on to Cream. As the others buzzed around them and asked 'What happened?', 'Where's Vanilla?' until they noticed the wreck. From there he pulled Cream onto a hug, with his back to the horror. "Don't look. Don't look." Amy and Tails take it as a sign of horror as they rushed over to the crash site. He held on to the child harder as the screams of their friends fulled the air. For one of the few times on his life, the echidna tears do not stop. And for the very first time, it was more for another than himself.

Days later, after the funeral of Sonic, Vanilla and Eggman Robotnik. Flying high of the ocean, on a government cargo plane.

Man 1: "Man, this sucks. A great kid like Sonic killed like that. If only that fat bastard dead only."

Man 2: "Life's a bitch sometimes." "Whatever happened to the others."

Man 1: "Heard that the his girlfriend had a nerves breakdown. But Tails, you know the fox kid that stopped that missle, he's taking care of her personally."

Man 2: "Seriously?" He took a second and the thought of why so come to him. He half-laughed at it. "And what about the other one? That girl who lost her mother?"

Man 1: "Sort of the same thing. But it was Sonic's other friend, that echinda guy." "As a flavor to Sonic, the President promised to help him."

Man 2: "So why are we up here, transporting stuff like beds and furnitare like a common moving trucks?" Then, from behind the clouds, before his eyes appeared Angel Island. "Holy shit."

Man 1: "*chuckles*That's why." "I looked just as stupid as you when I first flew the President up here."

They landed on clearing by the Master Emerald alter. The two men got out the plane. The looked up to she the sad little rabbit girl holding her equally sad chao. Moments later they seen red echidna walk up to her from the other side. He sat down next to her without saying an word. She rested her head on his shoulder, and he put his arm around her shoulders as they stared into blue sky.

Chap 1 end.

Messages In This Thread
Hello? Any reviewers on? - by Darkwing EXE - 02-11-2007, 06:58 AM
[No subject] - by Herr Mullen - 02-11-2007, 07:20 AM
[No subject] - by Darkwing EXE - 02-11-2007, 07:59 AM
Chapter 1 - by Darkwing EXE - 02-13-2007, 06:04 PM
Chapter 2 - by Darkwing EXE - 02-13-2007, 06:16 PM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 02-14-2007, 04:06 AM
[No subject] - by Herr Mullen - 02-14-2007, 05:03 AM
[No subject] - by Wisemon - 02-14-2007, 11:19 AM
[No subject] - by Darkwing EXE - 02-14-2007, 04:10 PM
[No subject] - by Herr Mullen - 02-14-2007, 09:10 PM