Join our server on Discord

Am I an asshole for not being helpful?
WTF is wrong with people, I swear, there is going to be reports of a school beign completly destroyed with thermite demolition charges or something if this crap keeps up, its driving me insane. People are complete assholes to me the majority of the time, the tease, haze, and just generally do things just to piss me off, those little things that just drive me crazy, but are within the bounds of acceptable behavoir accroding to the rules and regs. The half the time general popupulation can just be a pain in the ass bugging me about my personal quirks and issues that I amke obviusly clear I do not wish to discuss. (Ironic im talking aobut them with complete strangers, no?) The other half of the time the act nice as if I am on good terms with them asking for help with, what seems to me, trivial and easy assignments that if they used half their available brainpower the would be able to complete in 5 seconds. When ever there is a computer issue in the computer lab i have to fucking fix it or nothing gets done, the fricken school staff and even that admins are fucking clueless with computers and I get made fun of because i help said staff and admins fix these issues because I have nothing better to do with my time, and some of my classmates are just fucking clueless when it comes to fucking microsoft word. I mean seriously, is there any simpler program to use? it goes like this in every fucking class regardless of subject, I'm pestered for awswers, and most of the time I try to lead them to the awnswer so they could actually LEARN the significance of what someone is trying to teach them but every time i try, im forced to admit defeat and give them the awswers, beacuse if i dont they make my lfe a living hell in ways stated above. I can understand why my generation is called lazy, I myself am a perfect example of this, and I at least recognize the fact, but I find myself beleving outside of mabey the 10% of people who actually care and try to do something meaningful, the rest of scociety is mainly compromised of leaches wiht ambitions, and those with no ambitions at all. Phwe, fells good to get that off my chest.

Messages In This Thread
Am I an asshole for not being helpful? - by kristoph1942 - 02-08-2007, 06:36 PM
[No subject] - by senjuro - 02-09-2007, 07:34 AM
[No subject] - by ruggedrieley - 02-09-2007, 09:28 AM
[No subject] - by Disturbed - 02-09-2007, 10:29 AM
[No subject] - by kristoph1942 - 02-09-2007, 10:33 AM
[No subject] - by ruggedrieley - 02-09-2007, 11:00 AM
[No subject] - by fred_18 - 02-09-2007, 11:17 AM
[No subject] - by Herr Mullen - 02-10-2007, 02:07 AM
[No subject] - by senjuro - 02-10-2007, 05:15 AM
[No subject] - by Wisemon - 02-10-2007, 10:28 AM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 02-10-2007, 04:11 PM