Join our server on Discord

I used to love them...but now I don't mind killing them.
I unfortunately have also had a horrid experience with animals, namely a pet. Growing up back in Nassau County in an apartment complex I had a hamster. It was black at front and back with white in the center. Naturally I called her Oreo. Anyway to make the long story short I came home after summer camp finding her wedged within her wooden house. There was four openings to it and stuck inside a side entrance was her lifeless body. I could only assume she was trying to get through and got stuck eventually aphxiated, doubt that's spelled right. First thing I did was pick up the house with her in it looking into her face. Her eyes were closed and she wasn't moving.

When my mother came home she found me obviously distraught. I only had her for about a year when this awful accident occured. Since then I moved to Suffolk County when my mother remarried. My stepfather had and still owns a Beagle. She's named Casey and is a handful. I love her but she's still not my ''personal'' pet. My mother is severely asthmatic so I can't get another pet. Having Casey already makes her cough and wheeze like you'd never imagine. Also Casey being a hunting dog might eat it. I was thinking of moving into a supported living home and getting a Chinchilla. I hear they live up to 20 years. Plus I think they're nice pets.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Wisemon - 11-23-2006, 10:11 AM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 11-23-2006, 11:03 AM
[No subject] - by DV85 - 11-23-2006, 11:35 AM
[No subject] - by That One Internet Guy - 11-24-2006, 01:17 AM
[No subject] - by DragonMasterX - 11-24-2006, 02:26 AM
[No subject] - by Doctor Zephyr - 11-25-2006, 09:06 AM
[No subject] - by Shadowknight - 11-26-2006, 01:10 AM
[No subject] - by Doctor Zephyr - 11-28-2006, 06:37 AM